1. Default Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

Source

2. Default Re: Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

What's with people and wanting to give their disease to everyone through siringues these past few months?

3. Default Re: Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

Are you sure you're not just thinking of the plot of Batman : Arkham City?

4. Default Re: Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

It's not a new thing. There are entire forums dedicated to it, they call themselves "poz's" and their main goal in life is to infect people, willing or unwilling, with whatever they may have. Hell, some of them even try to contract new diseases for fun.

People are pineappleed up, nothing new.

5. Default Re: Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

The fact he got away with this for as long as he did is ridiculous. I work in a lab and all of our chemicals are checked weekly and we quality check almost every day so it'd be near impossible to pull this off.

6. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Default Re: Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

... the fact that this is even a THING makes me want to flip a table from a skyscraper.

7. Default Re: Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

Spicing up the ol' pathogenic microbial flora, eh? Still not a good idea.

8. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

Default Re: Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

The irony is overwhelming.

9. Default Re: Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

I don't take injections unless I see it in a secured and sealed package. Of course that might not stop anything, but hey, love the peace of mind.

10. Default Re: Hepatitis C 'Serial Infector' Could Have Spread Disease to Thousands

This article makes me nauseous. Ewwwwwwww.