View Poll Results: Favourite Azwan mode?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Occupy

10 17.24%
  • Attack

22 37.93%
  • Defend

22 37.93%
  • Supply

4 6.90%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Defend, imo a nice refresher from spamming Occupy/Attack no matter if I'm solo or not

2. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Still need to try hell mode defense solo... i have a feeling it wont go well

And why is supply up there? its only for the quests right?

3. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Supply mode is an ok solo map if you're into just grinding without entering/leaving PQs. It's basically just an Azwan-themed mini dungeon.

4. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Occupy/Attack because you can die alllll day long with no penalty and still pass it.

5. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Maybe if that mode revived you with full/half health I'd like it more.

6. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Defend for sure, Supply is pointless and I hate those rocks and lasers in Occupy/Attack.

7. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Defence is relaxing and certain, but its slowness cannot be ignored past honour levels 3x and does get a bit dull. Attack/Occupy both require zen-like patience with all the unavoidable dying (the shameless vitriol my laptop has heard spew from my mouth today like a glorious fountain of sewage) but even if I fail some solo attempts because of lol1hko, it's still faster than Defence for both coins and honour EXP. It's less rage-inducing with an actual party.

For entertainment value, Attack/Occupy win out.

8. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Hell mode attack is insane exp.
    Soloing it on a level 90 phantom, I was getting 100k exp per kill during 3x and they died pretty quickly.
    Sucks that I do roughly 1/3 of my normal damage inside it though :/

9. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

And you get your pots there.

10. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Sillies, Just play a Demon Slayer if you're concerned for potion use!

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Doesn't really matter as long as im on my Aran, because without Drain skill I need to use potion/sec.

12. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Drain worked for me. Was pretty bad even with it for my weak lvl 120 Aran, with the mobs 20 levels above me. Not sure if exp was any better than elsewhere.

13. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Just play Evan - telecast or glide to avoid rocks, blink to avoid serious danger, recovery aura for HP/MP, Flame Wheel to hit the boss tower without taking damage from the lazor. 140-160 Hard mode Attack/Occupy grinding on my Evan has been oodles of fun.

14. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

I think Defense is most interesting, and it doesn't have that whole 'dying if you make a small mistake' thing.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Too bad the Tower damage in Occupy / Attack is too much and you have to pot to survive as a DS.

16. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Less pots, less troubles. Third World problems for the other classes.

17. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Attack Hard mode. I like it primarily because since I'm a dual blader, it's a lot easier for me to dodge the one hit ko lasers if I use Bloody Storm in the correct direction.

Plus I like the thrill and stress of Bloody Storming to dodge and obliterating the tower within one minute before the mobs start healing the tower.

18. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

Attack hard mode. Either solo or party it's under 1 min per run. If I get a good party we can get it to less than half a minute.

19. Default Re: What's your favorite Azwan mode?

I like attack and occupy, its fast. Not sure whats the difference between those 2.
    Defend kinda takes a while. ( I think or I don't know what I'm doing.)