IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

do lvl 70 job instructor drop familiar cards too?
    I mean I know they have their cards... I only don't know if they drop it

would be nice to have those familiars

2. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

So, did you get it?

3. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

@HellenzSin; Midway, I accidentally completed the quest :v

I 8x'd for like 30mins with no results though lol.

4. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Mr. Alli took about 10mins for me on regular drop.
    Mixed Golem took about 30mins on regular drop.
    Spider took about 15mins with Golem summoned.

Im curious about whether Im really lucky with them dropping with those times or is that about average given the conditions.

5. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

You're lucky... or I'm very unlucky. I took like an hour for my first Mr. Alli, and two or three hours on 2x for Big Spider. Both with Big Spider summoned.

/weep

6. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

I spent a good 4+ hours hunting those damn Wolf Underlings on 4-8x drop and didn't find a single one. They don't even have a monster card so I can't find their drop table to see if they do actually drop them or not, which is really frustrating.

7. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Look who I found in FM, the shop owner told me it came from legendary booster pack:

8. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Really? Mixed Golems dropped 2 cards in the first 30 mobs I killed.

Spiders are taking a while though.

9. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Just to clear this up, Wolf Underling is actually 2x drop, and Ergoth is not. Without getting into all the data stuff, you can pretty much tell the bonus by the description (the descriptions are linked to their effects, after all).

Items OR Mesos
    "Increases the [item or meso] drop rate by a small amount while summoned." - +30% Drop Rate for Items OR Mesos
    "Increases the [item or meso] drop rate while summoned." - +50% Drop Rate for Items OR Mesos
    "Increases the [item or meso] drop rate while in [Certain Area]." - +50% Drop Rate for Items OR Mesos in [Certain Area].
    "Increases the [item or meso] drop rate by a large amount while summoned." - +100% Drop Rate for Items OR Mesos (Wolf Underling Familiar is this, and it's the only one for item drop).

Items AND Mesos
    "Increases the drop rate of mesos and items by a small amount while summoned." - +20% Drop Rate for Items AND Mesos
    "Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while summoned." - +40% Drop Rate for Items AND Mesos (Ergoth Familiar is this)
    "Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in [Certain Area]." - +40% Drop Rate for Items AND Mesos in [Certain Area]
    "Increases the drop rate of mesos and items by a large amount while summoned." - +60% Drop Rate for Items AND Mesos (Big Spider, Mutant Pig, Toad (Castellan) are this)