Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Goddammit. I worked hard to get my three Alli cards and I don't waaanna play right nowWWWwwwWWw etc.

2. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

And then you have to collect them all over again when they introduce Familiar Potential.

3. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Is this correct?
    If it is, and if we do get potentialable familiars later, now would actually be a very bad time to load familiar cards, because any you do load would be permanent but could never have potential. Unless there is some way to delete familiars.
    Last edited by MissingLink; 2012-07-27 at 08:25 AM. Reason: spelin

4. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

There isn't any way to delete familiars, but if you keep them at one or two orbs, that gives you breathing room, no?

If they make familiars potentialable, though, I am going to... er, shake my head despairingly. Fear my despairing headshake, Nexon. Fear it.

5. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Just makes me regret accidentally leaving the room after a Gold Yeti and King Pepe familiar dropped when I was grinding.

6. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Question: Gold Yeti + King Pepe is just another HP/MP thing, right? What makes it particularly desirable?

7. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Yeah, it's a large amount of HP/MP, but the familiars that have this effect tend to be quite rare. Just sad I missed a relatively unique familiar.

8. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

...This reminds me...

MARK MY WORDS. I expect Potential familiars and the extra professions from JMS in the future. (Hunter and tamer or whatever?)

9. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

My only regret is that I didn't farm the 2x drop familiar in the Aran 150 mount area. Would it be faster to get myself a big spider in order to hunt for mutant snail cards or should I just start at mutant snails?

10. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

This reminds me. Are the drop rates back to low, or are they still x10 from JMS?

11. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Start at mutant pig? then with the increase dropped rate hunt mutant snails

12. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Still looking for one more spider familiar to make 3 orbs :( TAKE SO MUCH TIME T.T

Then off to Alis to get Hp/MP until I can use the muant snail familiar (in 11 levels )

13. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Actually, I'd go like this:

Mixed Golem, slight increase anywhere

for

Spider, High increase, average level

for

Mutant pig, the bane of the boxers, same benefits as spider, but dealing nice damage

for

everything else. Basically. Also, GET MR. ALLI. IT'S FANTASTIC.

14. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Or if you can swing it, Get lucky and find a level 150 Aran wolf familiar, Supposedly thats 2x drop

Ergoth Familiair is also 2x drop, and looks badass as hell.

15. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Time to use Papulatus familar maybe, just cause.

16. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

...Dayum.

I'd love to get my hands on that one. It's Cash shop only, though, isn't it?

17. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

So what does happen now if you try to use a familiar card on a three-orb familiar?

//edit: NVM, brainlock. I tried it with a Jr. Boogie; it just doesn't let you add anything anymore.

18. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

You just can't.

19. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

Just got my permanent Mutant Snail!

20. Default Re: Permanent Monster Familiars

How does Mr. Alli compare to Mutant Snail? I already made my snail perma since I was saving it for another character.

Also, I happen to have a 16x Aran that hasn't done the mount quest. Should I dedicate my Aran to hunting that wolf familiar on 4x/6x drop?