1. Default Defeating Azwan Hell Mode

Which mode is easiest to be able to defeat in reasonable time, defend?

Do you think it's possible, with decent organization, for 5-6 over average (125-175% stat) characters to defeat hell mode consistently?

2. Default Re: Defeating Azwan Hell Mode

Whit a party of 4 lucky guys and legendary heroes its possible... If you know what i mean

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Defeating Azwan Hell Mode

Defend its practically taking all the 10min in the mode, its the most slow of all 3 since to win you need to either kill all the ballistas or survive the 10min, and the ballistas have like 30 sec or 1min of wait time between each kill. (I believe its 4 ballistas in solo and 8 in party)

And for clearing attack/occupy in hell difficulty you need to be beyond funded and go straight for the last tower.

4. Default Re: Defeating Azwan Hell Mode

Yup, a party with 4 lucky guy phantoms finished attack with 3 seconds left

5. Default Re: Defeating Azwan Hell Mode

My party I have been farming hell mode on repeat from 5-10 (est) today. Yes it's possible, and it requires team work and specific classes (Skill types, rather).

The offense has to dodge the one hit ko totem laser things, and the defense has to make sure no monsters pass/dodge falling rocks. We do occupy (Haven't tried attack yet, don't really know the difference though)

Our party varies, but we have done it with 4-6 members.

Evan on defense for top platform

One good rusher (Or two, we had 1-2 dark knights, and it varied) on bottom

1-3 good DPS that can manage to dodge to go straight to the last tower. (Our DPS was a combination of four members, 3 at a time. Me, two phantoms, and a db,) It is possible to solo the statue if you have efficient rushing for 10 minutes, but we do it 5 minutes max with me and at least one of the other listed offensive members

We tried switching the rushers to the top and the evan to the bottom, and the rushers couldn't deal with the top. You don't have to kill the mobs, just keep them from going too far to the left. Only the evan could pull off rushing on the top platform, and it was extremely efficient.

Our fastest run so far was 2 minutes and 20 seconds

6. Default Re: Defeating Azwan Hell Mode

I was with a team that could defeat hard mode in less than 20 seconds... We got destroyed in Hell mode. The difficulty is exponential. The only time i have completed a Hell mode was defense. We just rushed the mobs as far away as we could and preceded to try and kill them. When ever a ballista spawned the rushers would hold the mobs back while 1-2 people went to kill the ballista.

7. Default Re: Defeating Azwan Hell Mode

the difficulty is insane and you get destroyed going in underequipped.
    I really want to try it but I feel like my damage is complete junk to even try to be DPS

8. Default Re: Defeating Azwan Hell Mode

Yup. I tried hell mode once for defense and our party was barely scratching the health off the monsters.

9. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

is it that hard? o.o i did 1/2 tower dmg solo before i gave up since stupid lightning kept 1 hit koing me

10. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

The point of Hell Mode in KMS was not to actually complete it but exploit it for the huge amount of mobs and exp. Best training spot for higher levels to train ever. Any hopes you had of actually beating hell mode, forget it and just use it for exp.

11. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

So far i have only used Hell mode for exp grind, trying to go beyond that its almost impossible if you arent geared up yer ass.