Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question Jump Start Character Coupon.

Do these Jump Start Character Coupons require a character slot or do they come with their own, providing you dont already have 15 characters on your account?

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

I seriously doubt nexon would give the potential to receive 3 free character slot per bigwig to be honest.

3. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

So do I. however I am certain last time we had a Jump Start character you didnt need a free slot open as it gave you one. Surely someones used one already.

4. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

you need a slot. Ill post a ss in a sec.

Please excuse the cluttered mess that is my character

I just noticed I have a pink dino pet...from this ss ._.

5. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

I read elsewhere that people are having to delete current chars to make room for their new DBs. So pretty safe to say, it doesn't give you a free slot.

6. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

Ah thanks.

Oh, one last thing, do they come with any Skill Books?

7. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

dont know the answer to that as...I cant use any of the coupons

8. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

Nope. All they come with is 100 Unagis and 100 Pure Waters. Or at least, that was all that was on my DB. Mine didn't even come with gear.

9. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

It came with gear. You just started with 4 base dex.

10. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

That would explain it. I forgot to actually distribute all of my stats. I added some and then decided to play my F/P again lolll. *moment of stupidity for the hour*

11. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

It's a recycle of the coupons that came with chaos for the arans and the DB's. I take it the revamp is coming in a few weeks since they gave us a DB one.+

12. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

It might be better to wait until the revamp on the 8th August before using it as you might get some perks for making a new DB then. The coupons dont expire till the 24th right?

13. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

Where did you get that date from? Was the patch announced already?

14. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

Rowen on the Nexon board said the pirate revamp comes on the 8th, I was assuming the DB changes would come with it too.

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...ghlight=revamp

15. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

Stupidest thing ever. You need a slot, which i guess is not too bad (unless you got the coupon in a world where you maxed all you slots like i did )
    It comes with gear, but it is all below averages and requires 90 dex. They could at least give you normal gear, why does it have to be below average? And dexless would have been nice so you can equip it. even if you hit auto assign it only adds 71 dex.

@Chameleonic: DB are not pirates. I would assume we get the DB revamp with Hilla like KMS did. So it probably will not be for a month or 2. It probably will be after the coupon expires.

16. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

I think KMS had a filler patch in between Aswan and DB return.

17. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

The weapons aren't graynamed, so I assume they're not that far below average if at all. Just the armors.

The dex requirement is a pain, yeah. When you play a character from the ground up, you have plenty of time to accumulate secondary-stat equips (usually allstat stuff in my case); not so much if you start out at fifty.

18. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

Why must it be only DB :/ Pretty sure there's many people with a DB char. I made a jumpstart DB, when DB was released and leveled it to 90 just to get that 3att mask for my Aran.

19. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

And another thing...does the Jump Start Character Coupon expire? It doesnt say there is an expiry date for it but the other items do expire.

Didnt we already get Hilla in this update? Which throws things out.

20. Default Re: Jump Start Character Coupon.

It expires 8/24. And no, we did not get Hilla. I do know what i am talking about.