Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

From what I can remember, Kaiser isn't a specific person but a sort of title for someone who has inherited the power of the dragon guardian. The Kaiser that sacrificed himself at the beginning was just the previous Novan who wielded Kaiser.

This seems more apparent when the high priests in Pantheon refer to you as "the Kaiser" rather than your character's name.

Tear is actually Teia/Tia, mistranslated the name. :P Angelic Buster seems to have manifested from the cube that she took away from the corrupted priests. I don't know much else.

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Cube, eh? I see, it appears she gained her powers and apparently her new look through the power of NX. Those corrupt priests? Obviously Nexon employees.

Wanna be pretty and powerful? Buy some NX today!

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

i was hoping for an evan/aran storyline overhaul :( one can dream

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

This image:

Is under a folder called tear_rush, with this being the only image.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Haha at the reference.

@ Baklava, yeah I was wondering if dragon guardian actually refers to all the 6 statues rather then just Kaiser. We know Tia got her power from the cube, and we saw the pirate statue along with kaiser too. This most likely mean that the current kaiser got the power in a similar way as Tia. This will also explain why those corrupted priest want the cube.

The power ranger joke someone made when I comment on the 6 statues may not be really that off in terms of story plot it seems.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

I believe that image pops up in the Kaiser intro right before she gets knocked out.

...so her name is tear again okay.

Oh, I see okay.

So Kaiser is the red ranger, Angelic Buster is the pink ranger...Beldeross is the green, eventually turned white, ranger?

GO GO NOVA RANGERS.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

@Fiel; do you know if there's any change in the new potentials compared to the KMST ones? since people were raging how OP some where and someone mentioned nexon claimed they were going to rebalance them

8. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

What is this?
    Is it like the Magic Anvil for medals?

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Yes.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Oh great, now everyone will be a lucky guy.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That totally defeats the point of medals lol. Aside from stat whoring obviously.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Except you'd still need to own one for a brief time to anvil it, and who's going to waste 8k nx+all the collat you'd need just to FAKE a lucky guy medal.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Rather pay 8k nx to turn my Tt medal into a lucky guy than pay 150k nx to buy one

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

You dont get the stats of a Lucky Guy medal, just the look/title. Is that worth 8k NX?

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Wait. If you had a Lucky Guy medal, shouldn't you use the stats?

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Yes, people are just getting confused about this very simple concept.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Why would you want to make your time traveler medal look like a lucky guy medal? Time traveler gives you bragging rights!

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

I know I don't get stats. I just like the lucky guy medal's look better o.o
    Time traveler beats it for me anyways, except maybe in hp.
    Most people don't buy it for stats, seeing as there are so many free medals with similar stats.

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Well you would need to find someone with a lgm that is willing to let you use it, and you would need some sort of collateral.

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.167 - Nova

Yes, of course.
    Not like there's a shortage of people with LGMs nowadays anyways.