1. Default Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

Alright well I think we can both say these skills are both pretty... useless to some extent, but which one would be the MOST useless. Since frailty curse only works on non-boss mobs and the only mobs I'll be training on (for the most part) are LHC and Stronghold, so Frailty Curse doesn't seem of much use to me at all, besides throwing it down on those damn Kuzcos at zakum, but seriously they aren't much of a problem. Sudden Raid is just genesis reskinned so what do you guys think I should get with the 100% mastery book? Obviously I'm going to get MW first. Taunt is worthless so I can max MW with the rest of my junk, and prob. have some points left over.

So guys, SUDDEN RAID > FRAILTY CURSE?

What2do

This is the 100% mastery book btw.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

I never touched Maplestory in years, so I have no idea what either of the skills do, but didn't you answer your own question with your post?

Get Sudden Raid.

3. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

I was just wondering everyone elses oppinions... :3

4. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

Unless they change Purge Area/Frailty Curse in the future to affect bosses, it's a damn worthless skill in all honesty for NL's.

5. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

In the event that Frailty Curse got changed, it would be better. So personally I'd go with that since Sudden Raid has zero use period.

6. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

Also, is it me, or Sudden Raid does less damage than it should?

7. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

If Frailty Curse worked on bosses it'd be amazing. I think I'd max it just incase they ever change it in the future. The animation is pretty cool too.

8. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

With Leafre card set and full Empress set you can max everything anyway.

9. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

Frailty Curse; with it you should be able to trap people inside its range with Shadow Web and pick them off more easily.

10. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

I never use frailty curse.
    As for sudden raid, the only time I use it is when I'm soloing empress and empress spawns a whole bunch of little mobs and you can use it to grab aggro on every single one so if it damage reflects you can just lure them to you away from it. This doesn't really require any points in it though.

I'd still go with sudden raid (And did, my frailty curse is 28/30)

11. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

If you have the leafre set, I believe you can max all skills.
    I did on my db with 1 point left over.

12. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

Or you could, you know, kill them in less time that it takes to make the setup.

13. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

My bad, I wasn't thinking when I typed that. I meant to make it clear that I meant "when PvP" comes back.

To reiterate: Use Shadow Web to trap enemy players within the range of Frailty Curse when PvP comes back.

14. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

Ah, ok. Yes, that makes sense. But I still have my doubts... The curse's effect kicks in... Whenever it wants thanks to lag. I've seen monsters not getting the effect after well past 15 seconds...

15. Default Re: Sudden Raid or Frailty Curse?

I did some really cruddy math and I am pretty sure I can max everything including hero's will and leave out stupid Taunt. Let's see I'm level 165 and I have everything max except for Curse and Taunt and Sudden Raid with MW at 8 and 0 Hero's Will. That means I have 35 levels left, so 35 x 3 (Skill Points) = 105 Skilll Points. 100-5 (Hero's Will) and -22 (Maple Warrior) = 88 SP. I can max both Sudden Raid and Frailty Curse and put some in Taunt, if I'm right.

Is Nexon this retarded or is it just me. 5th job pl0x