IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

Video is private on the main site?

I can see it fine here though. Intend to share it with some quitters and tell them it's a scene from this new game they should play. Once you unprivate it first. :/

3. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Looking for....this?

4. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

I love you.

So epic.

5. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

I'm going to put that in the first post.

6. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Cool with me ;P

I have no idea why they made it private though. Quite strange.

7. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

So when is this game coming out? Seems worth a try

8. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

1:00

Blood in Maple Story?! What is this sorcery?!

9. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

They shoulda put the music more in the background until that last scene imo. It kinda sounded in the way of everything before that.

10. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

Speaking of the music, anyone know what this song even is? I can't for the life of me make out what she's saying for half of it.

11. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

I don't think my hearing is bad, but it definitely doesn't sound like that.

The singer is singing in English, but I can't decipher everything what she's saying because it's difficult to hear with the other voices.
    She does say ''let him kiss me with a kiss'', ''he's so mean'', ''into the sea'' and ''eternity'' in the video.

Fun Fact: Kaiser and Magnus share the same voice.

12. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

This video is truly beautiful and touching. Best one they've ever made. Props to them.

Yeah, I noticed that! That was weird.. why couldn't they hire another person for Magnus' voice?

inb4 Magnus = Kaiser

Spoiler

13. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

I know no Korean so I really have no idea what they are saying, but before this video I had assumed the one in the video was Kaiser's father and his last words in the video were for Kaiser, like "Kaiser, I love you son..." or something, you get the idea.

Now I need someone to explain to me, Who is the one in the video? Is this a glorified version of that little fight between Kaiser and Magnus in his tutorial? Because that would be really disappointing.

Hey dude, have you ever heard of a joke?.

14. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

"Let him kiss me with a kiss"?

As opposed to what other action to kiss?

15. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

Kaiser is an inherited title. The one facing Magnus was the past Kaiser, and after he sacrificed himself, the young boy (you, the player) accidentally unleashes his powers revealing that he is the next Kaiser.

16. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

The Kaiser cinematic comes off as rather underwhelming. They should've released Kaiser before Luminous, whose crowning moment of awesome is a tough act to follow. Maybe Buster's cinematic will be better, but Kaiser committing glorious suicide against a bunch of mobs that, IIRC, are all relatively low level...well, that really fails to impress. If Kaiser was truly such a memetic badass, he should've easily been able to solo Magnus. Especially since this takes place before Big M shanks Gu in the back and takes his power crystal.

17. Default Re: Kaiser's Last Stand...

Where does it say when this take place? Magnus betrayedb Gwaru during the first fight against the Black Mage, while this could perfectly take place in the present after Magnus comeback. As for the Cinematics, they don't really go with the storyline, or at least that's what Luminous trailer showed us. In his, Luminous alone soloed the BM, while it was him and Afriend after the other Legends weakened him.