Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Max level Maple Warrior without the need of books?! Nexon Japan (or whoever runs it) is crazy.

2. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

''Reading guild chat is funny sometimes''

>

3. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Early fourth job videos are early in 4th job.

/r/ level 200 grinding and boss solos, so that I may play Hayato vicariously through them.

+1

There's an ever increasing number of videos on yutoob that replace glorious game audio with commentary. Which makes me sadpanda.jpg

4. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Wow. I didn't notice that, actually. Thanks for pointing that out. That takes a lot of relief of my shoulders. I figured it would be extremely expensive down the line.

Yeah, I found it getting a little stale myself. lol

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Holy f'uck. Do want hayato that much more now. Not like we'd get that perk in GMS of course.

6. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Did I break the game? I think I broke the game.

7. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

dat perma-stun on papu. would it have been better to use your beginner ultimate on the orb for the bonus damage throughout?

8. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

It would've, yeah. I kind of forgot about it during the video, though. xD Plus, Battoujutsu kills the orb before I have a chance to react when I stand on that platform. xd

9. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

and how does that Issen skill work again? didnt really catch it in your commentary but isnt it overpowered if it lasts that long?

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Who said hayato wasn't boss oriented again? >_>

11. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

I think it's a bug. lmao He'll only stay that way as long as I keep him knocked back.

12. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

i see, it should be a bug else itll be too overpowered. the only thing i dont like about this class is that it has a skill specially for bossing, i want to see a class where youll have to combo several skills in different ways to get the maximum damage output, not sure how that will be possible though

13. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

if theres a demand for it at GMS and nexon sees it as profitable, theres a chance it might come to gms
    wasnt there a theme park or something exclusive to kms that eventually came to gms

14. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

I just noticed that monsters show up on the minimap as red dots, do they in all regular maps?

15. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

No, only in Aswan/JMS's Aswan.

16. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

JMS is a different ballgame. There are people who are surprisingly funded etc etc and can pull off 200 in a few days, but for the most part.. the English community is poor as poor can get.

17. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

The English community is only poor because of the ridiculous exchange rate. NX in JMS is NOT cheap.

Its like $1 for 73 yen now..

It is for this reason that I quit.

18. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

I have a feeling Hayato is going to get me into a lot of trouble.

19. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

In the scenario that JMS nerfes Hayato after 6 months like KMS does, I hope the range of some of his attacks gets reduced by half and that the other skills get restricted to being used only in front of mobs like Rush. Might ruin the class but I feel it makes more sense that way.