Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Can't wait for more gameplay!

3. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

this class is well thought out but not so much on the execution.
    on the other hand, kMS-original class like mikhail was executed so well but it didnt look like it was well thought out at all.....

4. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Mikhail was thought out. It's just that he suffered from the chronic MapleStory warrior disease of being boring, which he inherited from Dawn Warrior, who inherited it from Crusader. There's only so much they could've done when building on a flawed premise to begin with.

Only by throwing out the existing class skills and structure were they able to make something fabulous.

5. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

So.... is there a way of playing JMS with out being in Japan? i really want to try this class

6. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

I thought the exact same thing. It’s like a thief in warriors clothing.

I like the classes that have a bit of skill chaining but this takes it to another level. It looks really great. I can’t wait to see what they do for the mage now.

7. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

IF only this was on GMS!!!!
    That assaulter like skill makes me want to play more

8. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

the entire idea of having him of all NPCs as a class is already stupid as pineapple.

9. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Redundant at this point, but I did first and second job in this video.

10. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

What are you talking about?

11. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

... I actually thought my was-Crusader was fun.

12. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Still no 4th job videos? That's surprising. Most KMS classes have at least one by the end of day two.

Actually, due to Cygnus Knights being gimped by the level 120 cap and almost completely unoriginal, Mikhail was a great idea. He solved all the problems that made Cygnus Knights nothing more than buff mules. The only problem was that he was a standalone class, and that they didn't simply replace the existing knights with a race of job instructors who cap at 200 like every other class in the game.

But we all know Nexon half asses these things, so a half solution is the best we get. Or not even half, since they haven't even made any of the other Cygnus instructors playable.

And I was so looking forward to Eckhart.

13. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Second and third job videos are mixed up in the original post, but other than that I'm in love with the concept of this class. To me, it seems like its skills are a better representative of a good combo system, rather than Aran where you just spam one button until you rack up enough hits to do a special skill. This is in comparison to Hayato where you can chain, or to me combo, different skills together in many ways.

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

L>4th job video

15. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

they couldve just made more content that is cygnus exclusive like chain quests with bosses that relate to their 'ongoing' investigation of the black wings. but nope, they cant even make actual content so i'm not surprised.

16. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

4th job is mostly support, mobility and finally a single target attack. xd It's not a big leap. I'm glad about that. I was afraid they'd go overboard and screw up the flow that they created with 1st ~ 3rd job. But man... I can see high level Hayato, with all skills maxed, being a beast beyond words.

I feel 1000% that actual game play is better off-camera. I need to make a video where I don't speak, don't have the pressure of explaining anything, or anything like that and just grind like a madman. It looks a lot better in actual grind situations than it does in this video. I think the lag created by fraps is also a hindrance.

17. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

These athletically mobile damage machines make the Archer class look 2nd 99th rate in damage and movement.

18. Default Re: [JapanMS] Hayato Videos

Hayato vs. Sengoku Oogassen. This time, without commentary.

19. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

You're not using the Timeless Katana you made yesterday?