Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

uggghhh... not enough DPS on my buccaneer to even touch hard mode -____- Couldn't even get past the first tower...

Can do normal solo within around 2 minutes or so, so it's pretty decent. 500-600 expo per round if I rush.

2. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Hell mode is the fastest if ur team is super pro.. it only take 2.5 min at full 6 party 2 def 4 attack
    they all must hit cap dmg to be fast and easy

Exp is 17-23k exp per round in hell mode attack mode it is 10x more exp than hard mode

so if u have good party hell mode is the best fastest exp

3. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Seems like you get Circulators based on your performance.

Not sure if it's monsters killed, plain bosses (towers, hyenas and ballistas?), the total honor you gain at the end or the honor you get before it's adjusted for difficulty, but honor level 1 - 9 gives you Rank 10 Circulators, 10 - 19 give you Rank 9, 20 - 29 gives you Rank 8 and so on.

Fastest way is to get a pro party and blitz through Hard Difficulty Attack Mode (You only need to hit one monster one time to get honor). I usually get 1/7 - 2.2k Honor every two minutes this way. Failing that, solo Defense on Hard mode; it gives you 4.5k Honor for about 6 minutes of work (assuming you're killing and not chilling).

Hell mode doesn't look like it's worth the effort.

Best low level Inner Ability seems to be Buff Duration Increase. Highest I've seen for C-rank is 9%. I foolishly cubed over it. :(

4. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

While Circulator Cubing I got:

S Rank-Convert 45% of Accuracy into MP.

I guess thats good? Circulated over it because i have jack-pomegranate for accuracy.

Got 5% crit rate on a C though so i'm happy.

5. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

I observed the rewards, but deduced that it was rewarded based on leveling your Honor Level.

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Considering each normal solo occupy run gives me like 500-700 Honor exp and only takes me like 2min or less to do... I will only need like 555 of those and i can do like 180-360 a day Huehueheuheuheuehuehueuh.

(Post-Nerf Aswan is gay as balls, if you don't take advantage of this right now...)

P.S: You get Circulators when you level up your honor lvl.

7. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

The type of Reward is based on Honor level, but I'm not sure as to how much of the Circulator you get. I did a bunch of Attack mode runs really quickly and got nothing and assumed it was because I capped the coin reward for the day. I went back after a break and tried Defense Mode and got 2 Circulators in one go and one circulator the next.

That being said, can you only get high level circulators in jean decides to stock them or from winning them after runs? If so, what's the point of regular coins? Are they just there to buy emperor coins and scrolls that no one is going to bother using?

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Dunno if anyone read it: You get circulators when you lvl up your honor.

Also the more honor level you have, the better the circulators the other merchant will have.

9. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

What stars is that Night Lord using?

10. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Holy... pineappleing.... pomegranate.... 16k Honor Exp O.o wtp!? (30k Multiplier)

Too bad he didn't win any coin, was interested in seeing how many he got.

11. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

inner ablitiliy stats doesnt stack with potential that mean it must be the last added effect after all the potential stats from the equip

like this

( ( (Base Stats x Maple Warrior % ) + (Skill Stats + link Stats + Char Card Stats ) + (Potion Buff + Potential stats + Equip Stats + Nebulite Stats) ) x Potential % ) + Inner Ability Stats

12. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

So yeah, If you do Hard Mode and clear it considering the limit is 150 (Emperor coin) for 25 times, it's a total of 125 Conqueror Coins and 25 Emperor Coins.

You need 11 Coins to buy an Emperor Coin, which means you should have a total of 36 Emperor Coins with 4 Conqueror Coins as a remainder.

But Emperor Coin sells for 9 Conqueror Coins, so if you trade in 25 Emperor Coins, you get 225 Conqueror Coins. That's 350 Conqueror Coins each day.

Pretty much the easiest Hard Mode mode is the Defense Mode if you solo. I always get around 4k to 4.7k everytime I do it.

13. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

can we be azwan buddies
    because i can't solo hardmode defense on my pally even with 30k range.
    do you HAVE to kill the ballistas?

14. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Yes you do, otherwise they will eat 9/10 of your cygnus stone HP.

And to do Hard Mode defense you need both Defense and Speed, otherwise its hell.

15. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Yes, you have to kill 4 of them in Hard Mode. That's what I was doing on my TwitchTV Stream.

D'OH I missed! @FenixR answered before me.

16. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Does anyone have really bad luck with finding circulators in Jean's shop?

Right now I'm at lvl 68.5 and I haven't seen special circulator once (I have used 14 rank 2 before and I don't really want to use these anymore), and I'm afraid I'm going to end up with crappy inner ability lines with no good circulators to use at lvl 70.

So here are my questions:

1) How hard is it to find special circulators in KMS? In OrangeMushroom's Blog it seems like Jean sells all kinds of circulators without letting you go through the trouble to look for them. But it could be just a Tespia image.

2) How does Ultimate Circulator work exactly? Does it only raise the bottom-most line to S rank without changing it to a different potential that's also S rank, or does it work differently?

3) Does the mode you are doing affect the outcome in Jean's shop?

4) Has anyone been able to buy multiple special circulators in one purchase ever since 7/31's maintenance? I'm getting various answers on this.

Thanks, and I hope the upcoming Hot Time will solve all my problems.

17. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

1) No clue, since I don't play KMS

2) No clue again, since I don't even know where it comes from, only read that hot time events or something gives them.

3) Mode doesn't effect your chances at all. I 've seen special circulators at least 3 times or more and I'm lvl 69.

4) Ever since patch v1.15 for GMS, you can no longer buy more than 1 circulators of the same type out of Jean's shop, which they talked about in another thread. http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=58781

18. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Man I could really use the extra crit rate... Thinking of using those Rank A locks but crit rate will probably be pretty rare : (

19. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Ill give you the KMS player answer.

1) How hard is it to find special circulators in KMS? In OrangeMushroom's Blog it seems like Jean sells all kinds of circulators without letting you go through the trouble to look for them. But it could be just a Tespia image.

I don't know korean but I can tell you one of the NPCs sell the lower level circulators. The higher level ones are sold from the NPC that sells 3 random items after each run.

2) How does Ultimate Circulator work exactly? Does it only raise the bottom-most line to S rank without changing it to a different potential that's also S rank, or does it work differently?

It works like if you had used a epic pot scroll on a rare item, you receive an all new S rank line.

3) Does the mode you are doing affect the outcome in Jean's shop?

No.

4) Has anyone been able to buy multiple special circulators in one purchase ever since 7/31's maintenance? I'm getting various answers on this.

I can't help you with this one, you can purchase multiple special circulators in KMS.