IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Unless it's on the list, then it doesn't exist.

2. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Got this from a rank 8 circulator that showed up in Jean Pierre's shop. So sad =[

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

lol "Supply Mode", that's pretty freaking useless :(

4. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

OMFG Accuracy has a use! :O

tiem to farm the pomegranate out of this to get more potential. Too bad I lag like crap every 15 seconds -___-

5. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

So what's the best way to farm Honor Exp?

Attack?
    Defend?
    Supply?
    Whatever the last one was?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

If it's based on clear and not kills, then Occupy / Attack is the fastest. The group I'm doing it with finishes Occupy in 10-15sec, because we just blitz the Guardian Tower and ignore everything else.

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I just did a Hard Mode Defense (Occupy and Attack are a peach), and just got 1 Emperor Coin 5 Conqueror Coins and like 2k Honor Exp from that 10min. (Thats why the Nerf SUCKS pineappleING BALLS!)

8. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

2000!? Thats like 4 days post nerf! Holy sh-

9. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Ok so in hard mode:
    250 points for killing the main tower (ending the game)
    20 points for killing the lesser tower
    and 1 extra point for each other mob

Then multiply that by 9 for the hard bonus.
    So you get like 2.2k soloing for only killing the main tower.

Is the party honour any different?

10. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Besides Winning more Exp because the zone is a Party Zone (+50% per member), and being pineappletastically harder... No pretty much the same as honor goes.

11. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Ok so. The big attacks are annoying because invincibility doesn't prevent them. And they do a lot of damage.

Normal mode: first tower does 20% hp with rocks fall, second tower does 60% hp with things fall, 40% with lasers.
    Hard mode: first tower does 75% hp with rocks fall, second tower does 100% hp with things fall, I think 60% with lasers. Eye in the sky does 60% too, I believe.

Get the hell out when you see those things falling.

Also, note that if you stand between 2 of them, or move between them while they're falling, you can be hit by two at once (dealing 40% or 120% or 200% hp instantly)

On another note, I've had +1 all stats on all my characters for their first unlocked potential.

12. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Well I guess i'm going to park myself at Azwan for a LOOOONG time. Till the nerf hits anyway.

13. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

I find soloing defence in hard mode quite nice, 4.5k honour EXP for 5-6 minutes of relaxed killing. Migh not be the fastest but sure beats being repeatedly KO'd if you slip up in attack/occupy. The HP wall in solo Hell mode is unbelievable, what coinage do you get from it?

14. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Can't double level anyway, so you're probably better off sticking to normal mode until honor level 20 or so. (600 in <2min vs. 1 level in 6 min). Or go back and forth on normal attack/occupy and hard defend, so you get 2 levels per 8 min.

15. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Soloing Hard mode defence? Do you fail the battle and still get that 4.5k Honor EXP?

If not, how do you manage to hold off both sides and kill the ballistae at the same time?

16. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Not hard if you have the DPS.

17. Default Re: All Aswan Inner Abilities

Seems like the only reason to party with others is if you finish the mode quicker than soloing. So far I've only tested normal & easy mode because Im too low lvl/too weak to do hard.

Easy mode:
    First tower = 20 honor points
    Main tower = 100 honor points

Normal mode:
    Seems to be close to the same as easy mode, while the points for monsters might be a little higher than easy mode

Hard mode:
    Same as normal mode I assume (havent successfully finished one yet)

Hell mode:
    Wont bother trying, its too hard.

So for unfunded people like me, normal occupy/attack is the way to go for 600-700 points per 2 min or so depending on how fast you kill the towers or if you die while doing it. I dont think partying is worth it unless you beat 2 min and get more than 800 points, while you have to find 4-5 people in your level range it can be an issue when you dont want to spend too much time finding a party.

Edit: Another important note - If you are below your avg level range (for example lvl 120-159, the avg would be 140), you might have an issue killing them so its best to do it once you pass that level.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Solo mode = One side to defend

19. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

hard attack mode solo gives a nice 2.6-3k bonus every time, and if you have fast fingers to avoid the OHKO attacks, is pretty nice