Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Default Another kind of potential in KMS?

So yeah in the recent KMST patch another cube was added and..............

Now what i'm trying to figure out is....how the hell will this work if it ever comes to GMS. Or is this just the nebulite(probably spelt that wrong) thing GMS has but for KMS?

btw the potential says max damage +10k

2. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

Perhaps...

Marvellous Magnifying Glass [5,000 mesos]
    Marvel Cube [4,900NX]

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

"marvel"

-shudder-

i am kinda happy by then i won't be really caring.

4. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

For some of us that would more than double our attack range...

5. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

$5 to REVEAL?!?!? uhh fk that

6. Donator Straight Male
    panama

MESOS, it says MESOS.

5k to CUBE though, and 2 lines at best...

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I feel stupid. but the cube cost. That's what the most expensive cube?

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i think it's the same cost as one we have in GMS atm (revolutionary?) but the rev can go to legend AND add a third line, so yeah...

and that +10k damage is exactly that most probably, your attacks will just deal 10k more damage, your range is unnafected

9. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

Oh geezus, another line of potential under existing lines of potential. And for us GMS'ers, it'd be line under line under lines.

Maybe with the right equip, it'll take up the entire width of your screen.

10. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

I think that means the damage cap goes up by 10000, not your actual damage. I don't know if that means the actual damage dealt cap or the range cap. I'd think the former.

11. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

Hm, kinda looks like nebulites, maybe a better (and more expensive) version?

12. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

I'm just making a joke, with referrence to the Marvel Machine. I hope nobody really believed that =\

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Lmfao. I was just telling @Takebacker; yesterday that I can't wait for Nexon to give us a new cube that cost 5k per use. They never cease to amaze and destroy wallets.

It doesn't seem like a nebulite to me, since +10k to your range was listed as a new potential line in that KMST update they recently got :/ Seems like a new way for them to give additional potential lines.

14. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

"In addition, a new type of potential has been added! It is called Additional Potential. On unidentified items, sometimes they will come with this Additional Potential. It is separate from regular potential, has its own ranks (Rare, Epic, Unique, Legendary), and its own cube. The stat above is 1 attack per level." Credit goes to Max on the orangemushroom blog

the new potential line is out of control
    i finally know where this line come from
    the 1 attack per level line is on the new potential line and it can be on any gear that is level 30+
    but that 200 att per equip..... that so op more than any equip i ever seem....
    and that just one equip... let c... helm/glvoes/cape/shoes/top/bot/earring/double pendant/ belt
    4 rings/ shoulder/ face / eye / that total of 17 equip for most classes that can get that potential...
    and i didnt even have weapon potential

17 equip with that potential 1 att per level if that so at level 200 it 200 att per equip....
    and 17 x 200 attack.... that a total of 3,400 attack..... with that potential..

On avg a weapon perfect godly is about 250 attack for most weapon....
    3,400 attack / 250 it about 13 more perfect weapon...
    what the hell .... nexon? really ? 13 more weapon? +3400 attack on avg most godly player havea 500 att per char
    that include skill/buff/everything scrolled but even compare to that level... it only 2-3 pieces of the equip of that potential which is crazy.....

if 500 attack can deal cap per attack on most classes.... +3400 attack would hit 10x more about
    which mean ... ican see it now... nexon going to increase dmg cap to 9,999,999 instead of 999,999
    cuz this new potential suppass anything i ever seem... cuz just having one of those 1 attack per level that is 200 attack at max level and that is like having a weapon

15. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

They're going to keep expanding upon the most profitable part of the game. Until people stop buying them.

Which they won't.

16. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

You need to chill man. I doubt nexon is stupid enough to let people be able to rack in 3400 att. There probably will be certain conditions that have to be met for this potential line, for example, only available on weapons or the like.

17. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

look at that helm .... it not a weapon it a helm that grant you 1 attack per level

it also a legendary rank

R = rare
    E= epic
    U= unique
    L= Legendary

hmmm i think it time to raise the dmg cap to 9,999,999 instead of 999,999 with this kinda of potential... u can bet on it

hmmm unless they planing to change the formula of attack and magic might have to decrease by 10 time fold to fix this new potential power

18. Default Re: Another kind of potential in KMS?

+6 Weapon Attack on a fuggin' shoe. And that's only rare potential.

19. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'm 99% certain it works like the bucc bonus, and the damage your attacks do is increased by 10k (impale hitting 900k*5? now it hits 910k*5) the cap can't be gone over.