Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Post in this thread anything interesting that you would do just before or just after you hit level 200
    If you are already a level 200 post what you did at that time :)

It could be something like "spam megaphones" or "level up in free market somehow" or "wear beginner equips and use an avatar megaphone saying you are new to maple".

I thought it would be interesting to find out what everyone would do.

For me, I would wear a strange or low level medal before I level so that it would show up beside my name :)

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Waited a week at 199 and 95%, and drove my alliance crazy. Or maybe caused them to drive me crazy.

It wasn't intentional, I was waiting for a close friend to be able to log in.

3. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

200 would be my permanent quitting point.

But in all honesty, I'd probably level up during CWKPQ (favorite PQ) if it's not broken by then. :I The only megaphones I'd use are a few thank you megaphones for the support from what's left of the legit community. Then perhaps kill every boss from Mano to Pink Bean (with a party/squad) as a celebration.

Also, I wouldn't call this a forum game but merely a discussion of what people would do when/if they reach that point, so this is better off in MapleStory Discussion.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

For my Paladin, I hit 200 in Perion. Us warriors start the journey in Perion and we finish the journey where it all began, in Perion. It's what a close friend did for his Paladin and I loved how he explained it, so I figured I would follow in his footsteps.

That's pretty much the only one worth mentioning lol
    My DS and Phantom just leveled normally to 200. I didn't do anything special for them, because of how little I played those classes when I hit 200.
    My paladin took 5.5 years to get to 200, so it deserved something at least.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

honestly, no clue, but i'll most probably level at some end-game boss's death think i'll most probs do it at PB.

6. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

My Dark Knight hit 200 at Grim Phantom Watches because I spent a very long time training there, and I have a lot of memories training there. After hitting 200 I got my mount, echo and then just logged off.. had I been able to transfer the character to the server I actually play in now I'd probably still be playing it, but all my friends are in another server now so I sort of abandoned it.

My Shadower hit level 200 at Papulatus, after leveling I did boss runs with friends, talked on Skype and then went to sleep. Pretty much the same as I do every day.

Bishop was leveled at Stronghold while HSing a party and leeching. Really didn't care about that at all, just wanted to get it to 200 so I could die and not be annoyed at losing EXP.

7. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

What did i do after getting to lv200?

Get that dam "lv120" unicorn.

8. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Leveled my Merc to 200 at the house where you start your Merc.

In the Bathtub, of course.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

BM friend leveled at Newties for the same reason.
    Then she, and all her level 200 friends, committed suicide.
    I have a screenie of about a dozen f2'ing ghosts among the newties, somewhere.

10. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

I leveled to 200 in snails at lith harbor

Right now nothing... just chill there and there, doing event quest and trying to improve my damage, help some noobs, idk

11. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

I'll never hit 200. too lay to even get to 160 on my buccaneer anymore. Took my from pirate release to now just to get to 150 LOL

If I had to, all my friends have quit, so nothing really to worry about there. Then probably would go and solo train to 200 because that's what i usually do. Yay anti-social MMO gaming!

12. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

I'd level regularly. 200 doesn't mean pomegranate to me anymore.

13. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Did it at my favorite training spot gobies. As a crusader it was one of the best training areas around. I leveled the same way I trained back there in the old days power strike and coma.

14. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

200 is meaningless so I was just training and didn't stop and treated it like a normal level.
    Note this was like 2 months after LHC came out, so 200 is a hell of a lot more meaningless now than it was then.

15. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Level 200 has been a joke since 2x family rep came out lol

16. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Yeah, but it still took a while to reach. Now, level 200 can be reached within a month with very little effort.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I think you mean relatively.

Effort being diminished doesn't mean it isn't still difficult for some.

Not implying that it's difficult for me though. All i've been doing since i hit 195 was leeching my phantom and i've gained 2.5 levels because of it. (and he's only 152)

Anyway @OP: I leveled to 200 off bodyguards since that was the place i spent my most enjoyable levels after big bang when no one was training. Probably not going to care about 200 on my cannoneer though.

18. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Leveled my bowmaster at stronghold, bored

Leveled my fire poison at stronghold, even more bored.

19. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

I'm hoping that I'm able to go through and run a session of the Amoria PQ on my f/p on the last bit once he reaches the last sliver before 200. If anything, would be worth a laugh to get the level up on killing the geist.

20. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Leveled up my Battle mage on the ship to Victoria island with a lot of my friends there, and another friend leveled up two or so seconds after me in Henesys pot shop.

My Mercedes I leveled at LHC wall 2 with another friend.

No idea what I'm going to do for my Phantom.