Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

I wouldn't get to 200
    I would get to 199 at 99.99% with 1 exp point left till 200
    But I would go to Amerherst and level up. If you can still TP to MapleIsland.

2. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Hero's lvl200 was at FangBlade's chamber. There, I dressed up as FangBlade(F) and lvled off of Dances with Balrog.

Paladin's lvl200 was at Ludibrium: Path of Time, my all time favorite map. The atmosphere and music is just pure nostalgia and I remember afking there all the time. Pre-BB, I was too scared to journey past the left and right rooms lol.

Dark Knight's lvl200 was at Sleepwood VIP Sauna. I had a lvl20 Sauna robe (along with everyone else). When I completed the quest, my Sauna robe and I both leveled: the robe 20 -> 30 and me 199 -> 200.

@Kizo; Yours was a great lvl200. Share it with everyone :).

3. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

For my Aran I initially waited 5 days to level because I was supposed to level to 200 alongside 5 other guildies. After that sort of fell through I walked over to Lith Harbor and found a random noob and waited for him to level off of a snail. After he leveled I congratulated him and I turned in a remote quest to level as I hit a snail so that it looked like a snail leveled me. He congratulated me and shortly after died training on snails (I think he was enough of an actual newbie that he didn't realize leveling to 200 took any amount of time or was any kind of accomplishment).

If I ever get my mechanic there I'm probably just going to level straight through at LHC/SH without making any kind of deal out of it. At most I might go get my last little bit at jesters because of how much a joke that place has become since the world merge.

4. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

If I ever have the incentive to actually reach 200, I'll probably go back to the Evan Farm. It's cliche, but it's a fun area, and stuff.

After 200 on my Evan, then I just it'll just be a bit here and there with everything else. I can't imagine investing this much time and effort into another character.

5. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

My Phantom would level on the Lumiere at the mushrooms.
    My Luminous would level off Bubblings in Ellinia.

6. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

I get that Level 200 is meaningless to most now, but for a lot of us it was a huge deal years ago. I mean, anyone here like myself who remembers when leveling to 100 was such a big deal people like the famous dray86 made epic videos of the feat always or will always hold their personal level milestones, especially 200, in their hearts.

Side p.s.: for all you noobie kids out there who have never heard of dray86, you need to check out his YouTube channel right now. pineapple what you know about MapleStory because 4 years ago this kid made the most badass Maple animation series named Maple Kombat using BannedStory and the most dope video editing software ever. Watch them and be realize what a golden age this game and community who loved it used to be.

Moving on, I feel it's easiest to talk about what made a Level 200 special by showing the pictures:

Spoiler

From Lv. 90-130, the most hellacious of my life, I made this map my peach, and vice versa. From a love-hate relationship at the time grew a fond nostalgia for the place, and I knew it's where I needed to return for the level up, with as many close friends as possible. It's funny thinking back to when I was training there and believing I'd never see the day when someone, much less a LOLFP, could OHKO a shark, and seeing now that any unfunded kid passing through can tap one for an instant kill.

In any case, it was a great moment. We all killed ourselves afterwards amidst smegas and thanks, after which I went and got my mount and Echo, like most people enjoying Nexon's bountiful fruits for their heroic labor. But seriously, it was one of the best moments of playing the game, and it's sad to see that era end.

7. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

My Marksman was one of the first characters to hit 200 in LHC; now everyone does it haha - Made like my last 60% there?

My Mercedes leveled in Castellan's map with a level-up pot since I killed hundreds of them on my Marksman to get through 196-199.

8. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

My aran will probably hit 200 like a normal level, the only place I would like to get to 200 is the zombie mushroom minidugeon, because thanks to a Chaos scroll they dropped I got the funding I needed to get to lvl 70 pre big bang and that was actually the reason why I kept training him. Since that place was removed with Big bang..... I'll just probably get Rykou (the reason why I made an aran in the first place lol).

9. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Get to level 199 at 99.99%, get totally smashed, and see what happens next.

10. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

got 99.99% at SH, afked for like 2 hours, 200ed off pap. now all i do is afk =(. 200 isnt worth it guys, dont do it! all motivation to play maple dies when i hit 200 D:

11. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Nexon should get rid of Party play areas. Then we'll see how "meaningless" hitting 200 is. <_< Won't be as easy then, eh?!

12. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

lol it'd still be easy.

13. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Would be a hell of a lot harder for SOME people, though. Would get rid of the "sit on a rope and leech" aspect of it.

14. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Slowly stopped playing and eventually quit with my grind partner.
    Funniest part about getting there was grinding at grims in my 140'ies as a priest though, so much fun.

15. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

I level to 200 in solitary, make another character after

16. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

Nothing, this game is boring as pomegranate at lvl 200. You either spend countless hours upgrading your gear or make a new char.

17. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Showa Hideout would be my final level up spot.

Showa Town was always the content that I wanted prior to Big Bang. It's fun to explore it because the atmosphere is good.

18. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

I would put my % at 99.9_% then go and fight until I level up in the town the job came from. So if I reached 200 on my current level 70 DB (Haha not happening) I'd go to Kerning City.

19. Default Re: What would you do just before/after you hit level 200?

I want to hit 200 at either Kerning or Henesys PQ because I remember 6-7 years ago spending countless hours there doing those PQs and watching people spawn summon bags on noobs like me :3

I remember the day they patched smuggling for HPQ I was sooo pissed... I got to like level 24 in one day off HPQ I felt so accomplished... all due to one dude who could smuggle xD

I'll probably server transfer back to Scania to do it because I still have a lot of old friends there.

Either that or at Zakum because back then if you had a Z-Helm you were pro.

20. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I'm in that same situation at the moment, but I have to wait for 3 other people and they have a tendency of training only on 2x events.