1. Default Is fusing equips efficient for someone restarting?

I've recently come back to playing maple and I have some sem-decent gear. I'm looking for a way to upgrade/ make some mesos.

Would fusing sneakers and other (please list) items be a decent source of income/ way to upgrade my gear?

2. Default Re: Is fusing equips efficient for someone restarting?

It could be, but alot of people does this to make mesos. You certainly wont loose mesos on it though.

3. Default Re: Is fusing equips efficient for someone restarting?

I found it cheaper to craft your gears yourself with level 10 accessory crafting / smithing and hoping for a hidden potential, then extracting all the failed equipments into crystals to make new equipments again (you will lose an equipment which could have been made into crystals if your fused item fails to deliver).

Fusing costs 15k for the alchemy stones (which is expensive if you only have a few million mesos) plus you need to have tons of the same equipment to have a good chance. Crafting stuffs yourself costs only 5-10k for the abrasives plus the ore which you could easily mine a lot in the mines in Ardentmill. I haven't gotten anything good from fusing yet =\

4. Default Re: Is fusing equips efficient for someone restarting?

If you got the cash, fusing is awesome!

If you want something cheap, get the red/blue level 31 sneakers you can buy from the NPC and fuse loads of them. I've gotten plenty of % all stat shoes and % stat shoes as well. If you're lucky, you can get 3 lined epic or even unique shoes you can sell later.

If anything, just train and pic up your drops then fuse them. I've gotten several epic rank shoes with this. You can do this with level 40 equips as well, but fusing drops from mobs tends to be more awesome due to the fact that the equips can be level 71+

5. Default Re: Is fusing equips efficient for someone restarting?

I was thinking more along the lines of easily obtainable, common items to fuse.

I've fused a lot of sneakers and got some decent % stats.

One pair had 4% str and dex 3l epic. I'm thinking that was a good payoff.

Any specific item suggestions other than sneakers?

6. Default Re: Is fusing equips efficient for someone restarting?

Half Earrings and the level 40 Belts are also quite popular because they're easy to mass produce.

7. Default Re: Is fusing equips efficient for someone restarting?

Good to know, thanks!