IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: Tay's Job

Does Michael's pull the "THIS THING IS ON SALE" business when it's not actually on sale but they just write it up like it is to generate sales excitement?

2. Default Re: Tay's Job

For regular product, I'm not sure but I want to say yes. For custom product, like framing and floral, yes. IMOE, I have to multiply the cost of all my flowers and multiply by two then take 40% off the total price so essentially it's the same price but ON SALE. Floral is almost ALWAYS 40% off, and framing almost ALWAYS 40~60% off. Still, buy my pomegranate I undercut the price anyway so it sells since I don't make commission.

3. Default Re: Tay's Job

Spoiler

Dried Door Decor! TRIPLE D THREAT, also I really like this but a lot of people dislike drieds but whatever I think they are PRETTY.

4. Default Re: Tay's Job

Those dried lotus(?) look like wasp nests. -Shivers-

5. Default Re: Tay's Job

guuurl my momma loves those wasp nest things we have them EVERYWHERE in our house

6. Default Re: Tay's Job

lmfao they are NOT wasp nests they are LOTUS PODS.

Spoiler

This came out really well! :D

7. Default Re: Tay's Job

is that the one that was incomplete but you were told to do wreathes all around?

8. Default Re: Tay's Job

Oh no, I never did make one that went all the way around BECAUSE I STAND BY MY STANCE THAT IT IS FINE LIKE IT IS except I might go back and add some pine spray at the ends.

9. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    New_York

These holiday ones are my favorite yet. Would buy if I was in Katy but alas I don't plan on going to Tejas ever anytime soon.

10. Default

I still want to buy that.

11. Default Re: Tay's Job

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Two holiday table tops and a new Texas homecoming mum. I do declare that those table tops are super kawaii desu yo.

12. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    New_York

Texas homecoming mums are REVOLTING. Obviously your designs are better than all the rest but the base concept/format is just hideous.

13. Default Re: Tay's Job

Hahahahahahaha, yes Texas homecing is quite different. It's a lot of money for a one time thing, but it's Texas so I can't really explain it. But look supah kawaii reindeer~*~*~*~*~*~

14. Default Re: Tay's Job

The peacock wreathe, 4sur.

Spoiler

Or this fancy deco mesh one, amigo?

15. Default Re: Tay's Job

I like that one, really screams "Windows 98 Screensaver".