Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tay's Job

1. Default Re: Tay's Job

I never did share this, there was a broken candelabra (one of the candle holders broke off) so I glued it back together and made this out of it.

Spoiler

2. Default Re: Tay's Job

Thank youuuuu. I actually over produced on Halloween, I thought I needed to get through all my supply asap but not really! I'm way over on Halloween and way under on Fall, time to kill creativity for quantity. ; __;

3. Default Re: Tay's Job

Spoiler

Arranging with arrangements!

Spoiler

Building more displays weee, working for a pumpkin patch theme but I need MOAR PRODUCT.

4. Default Re: Tay's Job

Spoiler

Spoiler

Weeeee, now that I've got time for my store I got to do some really big fun pieces! :D
    @Infection, you said you wanted more pumpkins rite?~

5. Default Re: Tay's Job

That second one, holy pomegranate. I mean scarecrow family is awesome and all, but black cat is even awesomer imo. :o

6. Default Re: Tay's Job

It ate a bird and has a kawaii witch hat on :3
    I even tied a big poofy bow around his neck but it faces the other side so you can't really tell in the picture.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Tay's Job

No Thanksgiving items?

8. Default Re: Tay's Job

That's actually what I've been pushing out for the past month, I've made roughly over 200 "fall handcrafted floral arrangements." The only thing that really strikes me as explicitly Thanksgiving is cornucopias, which tbh I'm nervous about doing but I do need to do some. I've done so much fall it's all starting to run together. @__@