Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

So they finally fixed the mastery book exchange? In before it still ends on the 24th and you have half a day to exchange your books.

2. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

Read somewhere it ends on the 30th.

3. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

What sort of pathetic level 150 would be using those terrible helmets anyway? Even if you're incredibly poor and somehow can't afford a zakum helm or one with +3% to your main stat, go do the neo city quests and get the Time Travelers Laurel that comes with (epic?) potential and a free scroll that gives it +1Attack.

4. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

Some nice fixes, glad they added in that last Phantom one. Still i can see me being shafted out of the Coco card, since I’ve obviously done all the quests. Mastery books here I come!

5. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

Amazing list of fixes. Wow.

Anyone else unable to start Zakum prequests on a Phantom though? They were supposed to be fixed two weeks ago but after last week's maintenance, none of the Instructors in the house acknowledge my existence as any class.

6. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

It's not that I NEED it, see it more as a collectors item. But I meant it more like, what about Phantoms that are lvl 45 now, or 50, or 60 and can't get any good helmets?

Sure I have myself a good Phantom event hat with 5watt and 25mainstat, so no it's not for me.

Maybe I should have changed the "will I get" with something like "will current players" and "lvl150" with "lvl40+".

They fixed it with one patch, just to unfix it with a quick other patch a few days later.

How they unfixed that? I have no idea, but most likely this shows there are multiple people working on bug fixes now and something went wrong in distributing the new code, but multiple people working on the bugfixes is good to know. :)

7. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

Except it isn't a collectors item, the stats are mediocre, it's hilariously easily obtainable and looks f'ucking horrible. You're just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Phantoms that are level 40, 50 and so on can get free gear from the level up events anyway, no? 10 LUK is going to make no difference at those levels. It barely makes a difference at any level.

8. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

I just don’t get why they can’t have the quest available when the new class is released. Seems like they continuously just forget.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

Seems they don't have a proper checklist of "things to do to/for a new class when porting it from KMS to GMS".
    It's hit and miss every single time.

10. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

Impressive list for this patch. Though it's not the best set, I wonder if people who have already completed the quest will be able to get Coco's card.

11. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

This is a pretty good report i think

Course..theres always someone out there in the audience that is never happy with the results.

12. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

Well, maybe not for you, but for many players the extra wdef is a welcome thing, but ok, your opinion about it is the only one that matters, ok case closed... lol...

13. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

Now you're being ridiculous.

60 defense isn't going to make much of a difference at lower levels; heck, at any level.

14. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

-Especially- at lower levels 60 extra wdef is nice to have, lots of only 1 damage, especially when you get some noob items and scroll for wdef. High wdef is very usefull for training without potions till +/- lvl 60~70.

15. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

You shouldn't really be using HP potions in those levels to begin with unless you have no idea what you're doing, let alone spending valuable meso on crap scrolls for gear you're going to outgrow in the blink of an eye.

And if you need more pot-protection, then get a decent familiar and go Alchemist profession. There are a few easy-to-get familiars in newbie areas that heal HP, MP, or both. One good example would be Octopus familiar. It helped me out when I was fighting King Klang during my Lv20s.

16. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

The fixed outnumbers the unfixed go nexon!

17. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

Huh?

18. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Added resolved issues.
    Removed following from known issues:

19. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

That's a lot of good bug fixes.

20. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 25, 2012

The number of fixed issues outnumbers the number of unfixed issues! Go Nexon!

Seriously, this bugfix is awesome. I checked it when it was released and couldn't even find a mention of CWKPQ, and Carte Noire was still unfixed, but it looks like they ninja'd those two in somehow. I don't know how happy I'll be with Carte Noire fix, actually, because it just means more phantoms... but CWKPQ is nice. Really nice.