Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

You dont visit ToT or destroyed henesys right? >.>

2. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Nah, none of my characters are even 4th job. I'm guessing it's still bad there?

3. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Go into your Maplestory folder and delete it.

I don't understand the point of Jett. If you were just going to blatantly steal skills from a class that was about to get totally revamped, why didn't you base it off the pre-revamp class? People peach that Nexon changed Pirates too much and you could've made your stupid exclusive class and pleased your fanbase at the same time. pineappleing why?

4. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Equips don't drop when you're 50 levels over the monster. Especially since some items are exclusive to one monster. Mesos I can understand, but equips? Seriously?

5. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Jett would've sucked if she had pre-revamp skills.

6. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Why the pineapple Nexon won't patch my damn special mastery book. FFS just let me trade my books in and let me use my 100% Special book. Ugggggh.

7. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

I think he might mean the fact that you have to change your settings rather than something in the game.

8. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Yeah it was a real pain in the rear to get that font to work >_> I agree with him!

9. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Not unless they change the numbers and make ultra-flashy animations for them :P

10. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Not if they realize that the speed will be a mess turn-off

11. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

PQ exp was nerfed before it got to gms. It was ~10%/run even at 140 for pbpq.

12. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Delete video's from Maplestory folder, tadaaa

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Nerfing Hyper Tele Rocks.

"Theme Dungeons" I can sort of understand, although it really isn't that hard to put in a check, and let a character tele in only if they've done quest <questID>. But they also block maps outside the dungeon. Why can't we tele to Desolate Moor? It's a bloody "town", for crying out loud. And we also can't tele to the map outside Mushroom Kingdom. Funny thing is, you can tele into Zombie Mushmom Hill, a "boss map", but you can't tele into the ordinary Ghost Mushroom Forest right next to it.

Zipangu/Showa? Why can't I tele to Showa town, a perfectly normal map with no entry requirements? It used to work. They even put it in the marketing copy for the hyper rocks. And then they removed the possibility.

Nautilus? Why can't I tele into the Nautilus? It used to work, I remember going directly to Kyrin's office. And then they removed the option, for absolutely no reason.
    Seriously, that's the most incomprehensible one. It doesn't gain them money. It doesn't prevent circumventing quests because there are no quests required to enter Nautilus or most of the rooms in it. It doesn't prevent software messups with return maps (like, let's say, could happen if you tele to Zipangu and then ask Spinel to "return" you where you were). It just has no reason whatsoever.

14. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

I really hope they either increase their level, increase hp or just nerf the exp down to 1200, sick of that place being the best training spot from 70 to 110. Its like, why keep magatia, nobody grind there anymore anyway...

15. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

It's the same thing that happens with any place that has significantly better EXP over everything else at its level: It merely attracts a ton of hackers, and it fosters animosity between players, as well as making the game seem like there isn't as much to do EXCEPT train there in that area specifically. ''Why train somewhere else when this place is like 2x... on 1x..?'' You just bottleneck the area and it becomes this huge mess.

I remember when Gallopera had high EXP-rates as well, and oh man was it bad all the time. Only time Aliens weren't packed for me was when Phantoms couldn't get in without Door, so you could usually get a channel in Bera during that since most players were making Phantoms and not being able to get in meant most players weren't able to use it.

Hopefully it's nerfed before we get the job advance requirement adjustments or it will be absolute hell.

16. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Not to mention that method screws up the default fonts for your entire system. I tried it for about two minutes and reverted it because:
    1) it messed with my Firefox font on Google searches and other pages
    2) it only changes the font for the chat bubbles and NPC titles, not the chat box

17. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

Irrelevant, Jett sucks now. Plus, they could've just adjusted the numbers.

It doesn't make sense to have two of the exact same class in the game; the only difference is that one has a Link Skill and the other doesn't. Is it some contrived attempt to get people to quit their adventurers to near-exact duplicates so that we won't use Adventurer's shared cash shop storage and throw money at them? That's the only reason I can think of.

18. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

The only major item related decision that still confuses me is the items that don't have Account Tradeable. Back when that didn't exist it was fine...but now it does...and there's PLENTY of items that do not support it. It's stupid. Why did they add that feature if they're only going to use it once in a while?

The worst part is that items that have it usually aren't even worth transferring between characters.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I wish they'd use it more for scrolls. My (maxed) Use inventory is choked with all sorts of event and quest rewards that I have no immediate use for, don't want to drop, and can't move anywhere else.

20. Default Re: Decisions by Nexon I will never understand.

It is pretty annoying that it no longer works anywhere inside LHC. That's the only place I've noticed them change the way it works. (as well as breaking Door, but in a way that crashes anyone who tries it)