Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Fig Buy Thread Mk IV

Reaction: WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT WHAT WHEN WAS THIS ANNOUNCED wtp OMFG MUST BUY NOW NOW NOW WOAH OMG wtp NOW WHAT AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought they were only doing a 1/x scale of it. I also hate figmas because of the joints but this is the first figma I really might get...

2. Default Re: Fig Buy Thread Mk IV

My Monster Hunter is coming in soon.

Were back too.jpg

3. Default Re: Fig Buy Thread Mk IV

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...e=FIG-MOE-7522
    I've never bought any of these things and I plan to keep it that way, but dammit, the decision isn't the only thing that's hard on me when I look at this one.

4. Default Re: Fig Buy Thread Mk IV

That statue looks really nice. If I wasn't on budget for my Colleectors Edition of Fate/CCC w/ Saber Bride. I'd buy that out right. :x

5. Default Re: Fig Buy Thread Mk IV

Pics?

6. Default Re: Fig Buy Thread Mk IV

This Afternoon, I'll upload some pictures.

7. Default Re: Fig Buy Thread Mk IV

Wonder Festival 2013 Winter event coming this February 10th, 2013

Good Smile Company & Max Factory have just recently opened and updated their Wonder Hobby 17 Site with information on their upcoming exclusives.

As usual, you will be able to pre-order these items Online at later date. Online pre-order period will open starting February 10th, 2013 until February 18th, 2013. These items are scheduled to be released by June 2013 (Only applied to Online orders). The number of stocks will be based on the number of orders. Also each person is limited to 3 orders of the same item for each Online order.

8. Default Re: Fig Buy Thread Mk IV

http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en...not+alone.html

One of the June 2013 ones. I...don't know if I can stop myself this time, that first one is incredible...