Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Playing at that time is the only way to get EXP to unlock the Inner Ability bonuses, so yes people are missing out on quite a bit.

2. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

I am confident that Nexon America has the full statistics on their playerbase, and can much more accurately determine what kind of an effect this has. Regardless of you guys' assumptions about the %age of players outside North America, I'm sure if this had a big enough impact (or if they cared enough), they would've changed it. That being said, if there is a big enough uproar in the community, they might change it some time after the patch. Quitting over this, though? I mean...

3. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

When players want to get their way they threaten to quit and/or not buy cash points in official forums and such.

Happens in every MMO, and almost never works.

4. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Workd on everything, except Nexon AM

5. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

6. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

So now they're giving away bonuses for buying NX? What the pineapple, Nexon.

Two steps forward, a huge pineappleing pole vault back.

7. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

indeed.

8. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

...are you new here?

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

What bonuses for buying NX?
    It's not even one of those "buy 100k, get 10k extra free" events they sometimes have.
    They're just making it easier for some people to give them even more money.
    Why would someone who only bought $50 worth of NX in years of playing even want permission to buy $300 of it in one month?

As for the "bigwigs", we don't know what that is. I'm being optimistic and hoping it has nothing to do with NX, and is a reward for game loyalty (long time playing, high level chars, no questionable activity history) with such perks as a Report button that actually summons a GM and can be clicked more than once a day, or precedence in reading your tickets or forum posts. In addition to events that give nice rewards Nexon doesn't want exploited or duped, as Spiegelmann suggests.

10. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

As a fellow European I feel you. But honestly. you're overreacting here..
    You can never suit everyone..

11. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Except it's INCREDIBLY EASY to suit everyone in this case. No time limit on earning honour exp: VOILA everyone is suited.

12. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

It's just hard not to default to a pessimistic view after hearing Nexon describe the big spenders as loyal Maplers in the Golden Snail announcement.

13. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Well I normally play games from 5pm to 3-4 am so these times are fine for me. Remember these times are only for a few weeks (if hime wasnt lying) untill we get dual blade revamp along with aswan nerf.

14. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

I am assuming they fixed Carte Noir and Blanche since they changed the name.

15. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Yes, but in the eyes of Nexon America, you don't belong here since you have your own version ~_~

tbh the only real way of knowing "do they accept our money" is if they sell Karma Koin for GMS in your area.

16. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Wel for me (CET timezone, Europe, PST +9) personally playing from 23:00 ~ 05:00 isn't that much of an issue, but for Middle East players (and there are more then you think) this plain sux.

It would have been better if they streched it to 10:00 ~ 20:00 PST instead of 14:00 ~ 20:00 PST.

What is everyone talking about the NX? I can't read any advantages for that anywhere *starts reading again*.

17. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

No. They specifically told the old non-americans that they were welcome to keep playing on their accounts, and they have had and still do have options to charge NX from outside of the states. That was the reason they added PayByCash as an option in the first place.
    Their main focus group is americans, no argument there, but it is too much of a leap to adopt the stance that the rest of us have no place at all. Myself, I don't ask for Nexon to do anything special for me as a european veteran player, but I do abore how parts of the community fail to understand that a fat part of the community is not from the states. For gods sake, take a trip through FM or LHC and see how much spanish you see. And most of us refrain from using our native language in open chat since it is unpolite.

18. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Yes, but you have to realize we're talking about Nexon America here. There's basically a statute of limitations on every single statement they put out.

19. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

One can hope so.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Some things have to be done all at once for everyone: GM events and maintenances, for example. And they should be timed optimally for North America, no argument.

But some things can be done in a way that would cater to others without shorting Americans.
    Switching from 2x events to Hunter's Luck cards, for example, would benefit everyone, except possibly those who go KS'ing for fun.
    Having Azwan give Honour 24 hours a day would not hurt anyone. If they could open PvP around the clock, despite the "risk" of people using off-hours to farm it with mules, they can certainly do it for Azwan. Americans will lose nothing, only gain, if they happen to work or have other activities 2-8pm pst.