Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

They don't care how long you've played, they want you to spend money.

2. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Yeah, Loyalty to Nexon=MONEY!!!!!

If you have been playing for 7 years and spent $10 you dont count, if you have been playing for 10 minutes and spend $7 grand=loyal!

3. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Dat chair.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

--> 12am - 6am

Nexon just f'ucked up over Europe, Mid-East. That's like 25-30% of their playerbase... It was nice knowing you guys ;/ Quitting MS the day this patch comes.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Why am I not surprised people are JUST NOW complaining about the time restraint when nothing literally changed 6 months ago?

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

How about you just admit to being a mule account for @Devil; already?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I wonder if you would be the one laughing, if gMS servers would be in Europe, new accounts made from USA would be all blocked, all events and content would be optimized for European timezone, you couldn't buy NX with PayPal because of your location, NX cards were not sold in your country and PvP would be one laggy hellhole. All your characters and items, years of hard work were in gMS, but Nexon wanted you to go play MapleStory USA, game that's overrun by hackers(even more than gMS) and centuries behind in content.

Back when I started, I'm willing to bet that about half of the players were from outside the US. Some have moved to eMS, maybe. But many more have quitted this game alltogether. And hell, for some countries, there just isn't any version besides gMS.

So please. At least try to put yourself in my shoes >_>

EDIT:
    I'm not suggesting Nexon to make events for European times. I'm suggesting to make events available for all timezones. It isn't even hard. Make 2x event coupons and put a daily limit on getting Honor Points from Azwan.

Why can't Nexon NA do this? Because all they can do is copy-paste content from Korea, which are made for a single timezone.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

You can please some of the people some of the time. You can't please all of the people all of the time.

9. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

I'd LOVE to have 7am - 1pm in my time!
    Instead, I'm stuck with 4pm - 10pm, which just so happen to be my normal work hours.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

10pm-4am is alright for me actually. I could get at least 2 hours of honour exp, since i usually don't get to bed until about midnight or 1am anyway.

11. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

That would be my preferred time.

The way it is now a lot of people wont ever be getting Inner Ability unlocked.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Yeah, i understand the frustration with that. Pink Zakum was only available for me at 2:30am, 3:30am and 4:30am. I'm not proud to admit that i actually stayed up for it a few times, because it was literally the only way to get coins.

Honour exp is a lot more important than coins, and i think restricting it this way is really pomegranatety of Nexon. It was alright in Korea, most players are Korean and would be of a similar time zone. This is Maplestory Global and they need to think more about the players they have in other places.

Hopefully they will change it when people complain. maybe have 2 EXP windows open, not just one. perhaps 2am to 8am and 2pm to 8pm. that makes a lot more sense and gives people a better chance.
    Last edited by Razmos; 2012-07-21 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Woops, meant 2-8

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

1) Many people don't really read up on the details of KMS changes until they hit GMS.
    2) If we had complained then, you'd have told us to wait until it reaches GMS, as the time limit would probably be removed like in PvP.

14. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

I'd go so far as to say 2pm-8pm PDT/PST isnt even preferred by the majority of American players.

15. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

I’m going to take a wild guess and predict that I won’t qualify to be a 'loyal' mapler.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'll say anyone who got a time anywhere between 10 am and 10 pm, shouldn't really complain, because it obviously can't benefit everyone, but at these times SOME will benefit.

if you got the midnight shift with this thing, well, sucks to be you, are you a pirate?

17. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

Did anyone notice that this is going to be an actual PATCH instead of just activating the content? (It is labelled v1.14) Hopefully they fix some more bugs.

18. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

People really need to stop acting like Global is filled only with US people! I wont go around pulling numbers out of my arse like some, but it is plain incorrect to brush aside the non US community as small.
    Also, fact is, it was the global version for years before closing the doors, and they DID let people with accounts stay unblocked when they changed their focus. That creates a responsibility since they do accept our money, no matter how much some asshats want to claim lolNexonAm-sucks-to-be-u-lol.

19. Default Re: v.114 - Renegades: Fight for Azwan Update Highlights

That "BigWigs" thing is probably the second tier of the Golden Snail program they were talking about.

20. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: Scette
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 135
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Synergize
    Alliance: Kittens
    usa

Honestly if you can't log on at those times you're not missing out on anything, not really that great of a PQ.