Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Introducing the Golden Snails!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00F1d

2. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

...second tier?

Does it come with prioritized ticket responses?!?

3. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

Just rubbing it in the faces of those that got invited, but are error code 51'd. pineapple off, Nexon. Answer my damn ticket already.

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

They probably did this notice because a few players kept saying that this was a fraud/scam attempt.

5. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

mi no entiende nada
    nevermind: I understood

6. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

Entered hoping this would be like, "golden snails are a loot mob, they drop awesome stuff," and was sorely, sorely disappointed.

7. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

awwwww man
    i checked and no pop-up =(
    how long do u think this will last?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It'll probably last until a Golden Snail stings Nexon, at which point their paranoia will return full-force.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Now if they told somewhere what you needed to do to qualify. This account is more than 5 and half years old now, so I would consider that loyal enough. Guessing you needed to have bought over 1000$ worth of nx or something eh? I've only given Nexon 50$ total.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Obviously they can't do that. If they did, scammers would know how to get in.

But yes, it makes sense that you'd have to have charged quite a bit of NX with no problems, before they feel they can trust your credit card or paypal to be as good as cash.

11. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

Got the "your in" mail last month, 26/06 , pitty i dont play gms anymore lol, and ye they go back trow all your payment history to check for any problem and then decide if your "worthy"

12. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

Not a Golden Snail but apparently now i can do those free NX offers they have. I was completely blocked before. I wonder if i am still Paypal blocked.

13. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

I got in on the first round on my main account. My other accounts didn't. The best thing about Golden Snail is that since all NX is considered Prepaid, I only have to buy stuff on my my Gold account and then gift things to my other accounts. I don't have to charge different accounts just to give them a 2x card or something. It also means that I don't have to leave my house to get Prepaid NX.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

Only problem is with things that can't be gifted, like inventory slot expansions.

15. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

wait even with the NX Credit converted to NX Prepaid the golden snail user still cannot gift cash shop items? or is it just specific items?

16. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

As specified by "things that can't be gifted," this means only specific items that cannot be gift, still can't be gifted.

17. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

Oh thank you.
    Are you really a maple game master with account here at SP?

18. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

Can't say how much the limit is but it's gotta be high if it's the main criteria. I've spent $615 in Paypal, all on the same account, over the last 7 years, & $25 in 1 prepaid card, with no issues, and I didn't get in. (also another $100 or so in MTS earnings that I used mostly in the cash shop)

Including my other MS account I've spent a little over $800 on the one Paypal address and never run into difficulty. But I did get rejected from MWLB or whatever that was, so maybe my account's been flagged in some way negatively.

19. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

No. He's just an oldie.