Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

I got in on my main account. I've charged almost exclusively (barring like 100 bucks of prepaid once because I could and felt like it) using Paypal and have never had hiccups. If I had to pin the total amount I've spent with Paypal, it'd maybe be 300-400-ish. To top it off, the account's been around since First Anniversary so.... yeah.

2. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

I got in on main account. Charged a ridiculous amount over the 5-6 years I've had this Acc. Probably close to 3k

3. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

From what email address did you guys receive this from? Is info@nexonemail.com legit?

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

You don't get access by email. A pop-up will show up if you go to the purchase NX page (if you are elligible)

5. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

So their gift to you is they allow you to spend more money on the game?....the f'uck is wrong with Nexon.

6. Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

That's weird, I got an email saying I got in but no pop up when I go to the purchase NX page.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Introducing the Golden Snails!

No, they just allow you to spend it more conveniently.
    Anyone can go and buy out an entire state's supply of Karma Koin cards, and Nexon will gladly let them be charged into one account.
    But letting you buy NX from the comfort of your own basement home, and have it count as real money (e.g., you can use it to gift others) - that is an honor reserved for those who have proven their golden-egg-laying loyalty to the company.