1. Thumbs down KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

I thought in the USA to watch this video will not wait to stream too long time.

Kaiser is the job with high attack and good at boss soloing.

It is a "mature" job .

um..this kaiser

40K attack up and down.

Video Link:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDI5NDM5MTUy.html

2. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

So be a 4 second solo when it comes to GMS...

3. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

well
    this class is certainly the pinnacle of giant, obtrusive and out-of-place eyesores

4. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

what the hell.... kasier is attacking on super weapon def up? and he deal full dmg too?
    he also deal full dmg on super magic def up? what up with this def
    do kasier has some kind of ignore super def? skill?

5. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

There's so much going on I can't even see what's going on

6. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

It looks more like he has a skill that cancels out super weapon defense up. Either that, or he bugged it. I don't see why super magic defense up is such a surprise - Kaiser is a weapon attack class, not a magic one.

7. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

How does he... get missed like 99% of the video o_O? I didnt know warrior types had high avoid..

8. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

Holy pomegranate. This class is flashy...

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

Yawn kaiser looks boring

10. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

More videos I watch about Kaiser, more I hate those stupid swords flying on the character.

11. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

Kaiser is UP. A revamped Bam can do that in 30 seconds, and a Mech in 12. Clearly, all those Kaiser nerfs have ruined the class forever. It's not even hitting the damage cap.

12. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

It doesn't do anything for me, but I haven't liked any Warriors since Aran. I'm more interested in Luminous, and my that I mean that his skills do strange things to me. Ahhh.

Anyway, his CS outfit gives me a headache. Fire the Orbital Fashion Cannon.

13. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

Cause lord knows, even with the Empress gear it disguises the fact that they're still in a Test server with very little excellent scrolled and potentialed gear. Just wait when it comes out, then we'll see if they're as UP as we see them.

How the hell were they ruined before they were released anyway? That's impossible in Nexon's logic.

I can't wait for Kaiser, but one turn-off for me that Imma have to endure is that those damn swords that always hover above you. It's an obstruction to me, why must it be there? Who'd want to see what weapon I'm using?

14. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

>implying Nexon is in any way logical
    >ishygddt

Anyway, I was being ironic. You're right about one thing, though. This topic is pretty pointless since what a class can do on a test server isn't an accurate measure. They've already been nerfed, what, like 5 times already? And that's not counting the nerf coming 6 months after Kaiser's release, when its true lack of potential will be revealed.

But as for the swords above Kaiser's head...that's actually an active "buff." You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Kaiser's been nerfed 5 times? Where did this happen? The latest KMST numbers for SotW were reverted to a previous patch, cause it was stupid ridiculous and wingbeat needed the nerf for how stupid OP it is.

16. Default Re: KMST~ 1.2.439 Lv.165 Kaiser 4 minutes Soloed Zakum

5 times was just a general estimate, but the Kaiser numbers have been tinkered with during practically every new KMST patch since they were released into the test server a couple weeks ago.

Suffice it to say, nothing about Kaiser is certain until they actually come out in KMS, and there's about 5 or 6 more days (and who knows how many KMST patches) until then.