Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equip deleted?

1. Default Re: Equip deleted?

Apparently other people are getting banned exactly like I did:

Same exact thing, even using the Phantom class. Zakum was getting down on his last bar of HP and game was like lolnope.

2. Default Re: Equip deleted?

Anybody have any more news on this issue? I'm afraid to log in because of it. :/

3. Default Re: Equip deleted?

I've logged in a few times to look for someone with whom I need to close a transaction -- don't like leaving loose ends -- and haven't lost anything else (or been banned, etc). That's not really helpful, though.

Perhaps more pertinently, still no official response.

I've done a complete inventory of my main's stats and items, and partial inventories of scrolls, equips, and Profession stuff on my secondary characters. Just... in case...

4. Default Re: Equip deleted?

The thing is though, that issues like these don't happen to everybody; they're random.

Just like when storage-deletion glitches pop up and people have their items wiped from the storage system, while others are still just fine, nothing gone, etc. Same goes for these current bannings as well. I've read about people being banned in the exact same way I was, yet I know there are others that weren't affected even though they ''fit the bill'' as well.

Maple has some serious holes, and unfortunately it makes it easier not only to continue to exploit and hack the game up and down, but it makes it more likely for legitimate players to be victim to some bizarre, random, unfortunate incident.

5. Default Re: Equip deleted?

Game's not the only thing with serious problems. I sent in a second ticket after the first was closed, explaining that I'd already posted on the forum and that I'd received no response.

...I got the exact same "go post on the forum" message back. Second ticket: closed.

Pineapple yourself with a pineapple, GM ReadingComprehension -_-

Sent in a third ticket under the hacking category....

6. Default Re: Equip deleted?

Reading comprehension, u haz it. Did I not say right at the beginning that I got it from a boss?

...at least I got a response, though. Sigh.

//edit: Wow, okay, after I responded with a correction, I got a reply. A same-day reply! A same-hour reply! Surely the world has turned upside down and been taken over by unextincted dodos made of Courier New.

They said oh okay now we see you got hacked, here's 50k MP, be more careful from now on. While I'm glad I got compensation, I am 99% sure I didn't get hacked and that it was a serverside issue.

7. Default Re: Equip deleted?

Wow, the customer service has improved a lot since I played earlier this year.