Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default B>Jett Permanent NX Cape

Title. Finding this little bugger has been annoying.
    Last edited by FenixR; 2012-07-24 at 12:37 AM.

2. Default Re: B>Jett Permanent NX Cape

Just use the edit button, it's not like you weren't on the front page of results.

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    venezuela

Default Re: B>Jett Permanent NX Cape

But i wasnt in the front page of the "Whats New" to see if anyone actually see it there... Nvm

4. Default Re: B>Jett Permanent NX Cape

The cape seems to only come from the boxes you get from Maple Admin by turning in outfits and getting cupouns to exchange for the special box, and the rate of permanet stuff from them is low. I doubt you would find any at the price you suggest.
    You could always wait for the magic anvil and use it on your "endgame" cape together with the cape you get from the start as a Jett, seeing as it is identical.

5. Default Re: B>Jett Permanent NX Cape

He might be after the set effect animation though.

6. Default Re: B>Jett Permanent NX Cape

Oh, I did not know there was one. The items got no such description but it would makes sense I suppose. The part about his asking price is even more true in that case though.

7. Default Re: B>Jett Permanent NX Cape

Dunno what it looks like animated but the still image doesn't seems so impressive.

You would have to be really lucky to get it for 200 mil.

8. Default Re: B>Jett Permanent NX Cape

If anyone's looking to sell it on Southperry they're going to come to the marketplace anyway.

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    venezuela

Default Re: B>Jett Permanent NX Cape

Man finding this cape has really been a pain in the ass. Been looking at the FM like 2 times per day trying to find this and nothing. Guess this is my last chance of trying to find it before i say pineapple it and send an anthrax package to the Nexon HQ for making the stupid Miracle Surprise box instead of sticking to the already moronic Surprise Style Box. QQ

P.S: If you have it, just send me an offer and we can take it from there plox.