Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Are the 3 demons glitched

Good luck trying to prove that 1 * 4 < 4.

2. Default Re: Are the 3 demons glitched

Hey buddy.
    Relax. Really. No one here is mad or treating you like an idiot, you're pretty much going out on an all out rage. Which, you've done here before if you remember in May. I'm assuming you're raged or stressed due to the fact you have to take care of a 2-3 month daughter, but you really need to relax or something.

3. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: SheLikesIt
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Fatal <3
    Alliance: A bunch of homos

Default Re: Are the 3 demons glitched

All I'm saying is, if you don't wanna answer my question, then don't! That's perfectly ok with me :) Shinku answered perfectly already. It's also pretty funny that you're gonna call my math wrong Joe when I didn't give you anything close to exact math. I gave you answers within 1000 of the actual range. I'd be glad to screenshot later, for now i'm headed to work. @Locked; this has nothing to do with stress, although I did overreact. I just see people like him coming into threads and talking down to people far too often. As I said, if you don't wanna answer, then don't! I'm tired of the attitude that comes to GMS from KMS, because although I'm super grateful for the information that they bring, it sucks to feel like a "lowly GMS idiot" everytime him or Takebacker strolls into a thread.