1. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Default Allianced World Questions

Miffed as i am about the el-nido thing, the temptation of playing my shadower post revamp has finally gotten the best of me. Quick question time before i consider reinstalling worth my trouble.

1. Does a 120 Cygnus affect 'other world characters' in the alliance on the same account? (As in, would my 120 CK in El Nido buff my Hermit in Zenith, which is in the same alliance)

2. Have World Transfers Returned to the CS yet?

3. Can I world transfer from one allianced world to another in the same alliance without problem? (I mainly want to do this just to access untradable gear if I can't already)

4. Is jesters still around, or is there a better alternative in case i wanna raise a new cygnus?

2. Default Re: Allianced World Questions

1. I do not believe so, But not 100% sure.
    2. No.
    3. No clue, as World X-fers were removed before the alliances.
    4. Jesters does still exist, But its mostly still a KS-fest and they recently revamped ludibrium/omega to be slightly higher level and exp so it might be worthwhile to try those as an alternative. Ariant is also good in the upper 60s.

3. Default Re: Allianced World Questions

1. I can confirm at least that the skill shows up in the beginner tab for characters on allied servers, didn't do any testing to see if it was actually working 'cause I'm lazy.

4. Default Re: Allianced World Questions

I'll do some math and come back later to see if koc skill works, brb.

Edit: should work perfectly, it gave me bonus range when my koc skill leveled.
    Note that this is a new phantom in kradia with no other chars in either chaos, yellonde and mardia.

Spoiler

To test this I made a new cygnus knight char in chaos, which should be allianced with kradia.

Spoiler

As you can see my max range goes up by 3 after getting lvl 1 koc buff.

Gonna get the koc to lvl 10 to see if it changes even more.

Edit 2: It increased

Spoiler

5. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Default Re: Allianced World Questions

the KOC thing was my main annoyance once i learned of the Nido moving back to server thing, I'm pleased to see that I can still get the bonus, and better yet, My Pirate will now have the buff for that revamp that's never gonna happen. /* I'M KIDDING */

looks like I'm reinstalling till i ragequit again. XD

You guys are really awesome. Thank you all.