Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Pink Zakum Coin Nerf

This wouldn't be such a big deal if nexon had just put in a REPEATABLE, FARMABLE quest that gives a coin. But nope. After the legends events I guess they decided to give us the middle finger.

2. Default Re: Pink Zakum Coin Nerf

Wow, this is really annoying, I was hoping that with the few times I had open to Pink Zakum I'd be able to get enough coins for at least 3 special mystery mastery books (have 1, needed 1 more Pink Zakum run for the second). I have no problem paying for my books, Evan books are generally cheap in Scania, it's finding them in the FM that is a pain. Multiple times I've used an owl and gotten no results and have gone from FM to FM searching for an hour or more to try and find the books I need. Well, looks like it's back to the gamble books that I hate so much. I'm just glad Illusion is maxed, I still have a left over Flame Wheel special book, and an unopened SMMB.

3. Default Re: Pink Zakum Coin Nerf

15 to 5 ... ok fine i'll just make sure i go 3 times

1st one --- lag = d/c = no coins

forget it im done with pzak

4. Default Re: Pink Zakum Coin Nerf

If you guys are really in need of coins you could repeatedly level up Jetts and do the artifact event on them. Once you have as many as you can milk from that character you just buy up what you want, transfer the scroll through storage and delete the character to go again. Even if you don't do the artifact event you can get 15 coins fairly easily through leveling, which is enough coins for pretty much anything useful from the shop except AEE's. That's what I'd do if I had something I needed to perfect scroll, anyway.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Pink Zakum Coin Nerf

It eases the pain of not being able to Pink Zak at all.

6. Default Re: Pink Zakum Coin Nerf

And then Renegade server gets to fight Pink Zakum 10times a day.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

How far do you need to level up for 15 coins? Level 15 is only 9 coins now.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

You could try getting one of them to 15 and pray for getting one of the 8 artifacts before reaching 15, but thats highly unlikely. 9+8 = 17

P.S: You get the artifact quest at 12 or 13 iirc.

P.S2: On the 27 of this month, the quest that gave jetts the chair + 5 renegade coins will be over, so it would translate to getting only 4-5 coins per lvl 15 jett.

9. Default Re: Pink Zakum Coin Nerf

I hadn't realized that, my bad. It's still probably the easiest way to get both level up coins and artifact coins simultaneously, though. I'm not really worrying about the event because I don't have anything worth scrolling right now and I already have all my relevant mastery books.

If you get 9 at 15, though, I would assume you would get 12 at 30 and 15 at 45. Unless it really takes you all the way until level 45 to find all 8 artifacts I would probably just get to 12 to buy a regular scroll and use the 15 daily from pink zakum for clean slates.