1. Default Rosary Reinforcement Project

I trashed my Monk and I will be coming into a lot of money sooner or later. It's about time I got myself a weapon of glorious magnitude. The plan is to reinforce 100 rosaries to +10 and then make some fireworks. I'll be needing a lot of them so any help is appreciated. I don't want just any Rosary though. I'll only buy level 70 magic sealed ones under these specifications:

2 or 3 lines with at least one useful stat for Magic Exorcists. (Magic crit, Magic attack, Intelligence, Smash, Death Blow)

GOOD ROSARY

PIG DISGUSTING ROSARY THAT SHOULD BE BURNED

I'll be paying 50k per Rosary. (51k if you're gonna be stingy about the magic seal breaking thing.)
    Last edited by Mark; 2012-07-17 at 10:41 PM.

2. Default Re: Rosary Reinforcement Project

Values from +10 are still valid and basically the only important part of the data you should be worried about. But yeah, posting this for you.

Likewise, I'll trade you:

• M.Crit/M.Atk/Int Rosaries for any Demon Damage %/+ Rosaries.
    • Smash/Deathblow ones for Armorbreaker Mods.

Double/Triple lines are assumed for myself as well, so I'll begin sending what you want your way.

We're not prioritizing the same type of mods, and the exchanges are of equal rarity so this sort of trade should benefit the both of us unless you got a problem with it.

3. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Rosary Reinforcement Project

I'm sort of doing the same thing with spears except not piling up a billion of them, but just reinforcing as I get them. :I

SPEAKING OF WHICH, L>ANY GOOD 2+ LINED LEVEL 70 SPEARS, WITH AT LEAST ONE GOOD BONUS ON IT.

I wish you good luck and shall send any good rosaries I find your way, sir.

4. Default Re: Rosary Reinforcement Project

Source for reinforcement rates? What did they do to determine it?