Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Movies] The Dark Knight Rises

1. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I'm really late to this party but at least it hasn't been too long since the last post. I doubt I need spoilers by now:

I thought everything about the movie was excellent except for the little fact that Bane would take Gotham for freaking 5 months? That's so unreal seriously. Like the USA goverment would leave a terrorist with a nuclear bomb inside the country soil, untouched for that long.

Michelle Pfeiffer is the best catwoman... Anne Hathaway is the best Seline Kyle, which is much better.

Now I am posting here because I've heard rummors about it being possible they make more Batman movies and possibly based on Batman Beyond. While I think it would be the best way to continue the saga without screwing up what TDK trillogy did, I wanna know what others thing.

2. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Nolan brothers won't continue.
    without them, batman will be pomegranate, no matter who gets to instruct it.

3. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Are you talking about Christian Bale? I thought Nolan has said many times he is open to work in more Batman movies. Heck they have said they might reboot it once again which I think would be the worst idea.

Just as the TDK, a Batman Beyond movie doesn't have to completely follow the original (thats what made TDK so great). It doesn't have to be Bruce Wayne that trains the new guy, it could be Lucius or even Gordon (Anyone other than Bruce please, leave my pircture of Bruce and Seline living happily ever after intact)

4. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Yes this is correct. I always got the names confused at first as well. It was a perfect triology from start to finish, and it was quite unorthodox for the second of the series to be the best, normally it's the worst. No one will be ever to top that joker performance, ever. I though the last one was great, but it was goddamn long. It was too..drama llama for me, but it was necessary to wrap it up. Also like to point out, a bomb of that magnitude would cause a fu`cking tsunami especially in something as shallow as a bay .

Shallow complaint's, but there's not a lot you can dislike about the movie

5. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I'm pretty sure Nolan wrote a letter saying goodbye to Batman. He's done with the franchise too.

6. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

no, Chris and Jon Nolan, the instructors of the movies.
    they, like Rayquaza said, has signed off of the batman franchise.