IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Lemme put it this way, I worked on Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and saw the movie at 12:20 AM Friday, and then worked again at 8 am. Wasnt that bad actually.

Yeah, the way the movie ended, there is way too many possibilities for another movie.

2. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Great movie. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

LOL at all the Robin rage. Even if this series was continued (which it won't be), it's so painfully obvious he was setting Blake up to be Batman's successor--not the typical "Robin" character. I thought it was HILARIOUS he included that playful jab at crazy fans. Even more hilarious it's getting exactly the reaction fitting of crazy fans.

Good lord, he even somehow managed to take Catwoman (who has ruined just about every movie she's appeared in) and make her one of the best characters in the entire trilogy. I was extremely skeptical going in, and I came out loving her. Perfectly done.

3. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

The movie ended with
    Spoiler

Fans would devour Nolan alive if he directed that as a 4th movie. People are seemingly mad enough about this not living up to their expectations from TDK. It's very possible that there could be a 4th movie, but one with /* Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle as primary protagonists, rather than a mentorship role */ would need the best script ever written to succeed past being a sellout.

Spoiler

DEM EAR GOGGLES

4. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Spoiler

5. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Yeah, dem goggles.

Also, I think thats one place DC has really screwed themselves. Their reboots are so inconsistent with the previous content that it really makes it hard to pull a bunch of movies together for a Justice League movie, like Marvel did for Avengers. Right now, Batman was the best they had done, and the Super Man movie looks like it could be decent, but it all is just too disjointed to really work out well in the end. A 4th movie would probably work best as a transition towards the JL movie, imo.

6. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

T.T Didn't get into midnight screening :( I don't have an ETA of when I'll get to go either D: I want to see this movie soooooonnn T.T

7. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

POSTING WITH MY EYES CLOSED

DO NOT POST SPOILERS OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

8. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Learn to spoiler tag people sheesh

9. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

HAAAAAANSZIMMMMMEEEEEEEER

HAVE MY BABIES!

10. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

/* Really wish they would continue the series, especially after the whole Robin thing. I heard something about a possible catwomen sequel on the radio, but have no seen anything else about it. Also, how did Gotham survive for 5 months food wise? they dont have farms or anything, and they were cut off from the rest of the world. */

11. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

So anyone else thought the superman trailer was aquaman? I was wiating for him to come up in the crab catching box. LMAO

12. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Cannot unsee.

I thought the Man of Steel (Johnathan Kent) trailer was pretty epic though. It really captured what Superman is about.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Watched it. Loved it. Still a very strong end to an epic trilogy.

Anyone else thought Bane sounded like Sean Connery? That only ended up making me enjoy Bane moreso than I probably should. Joke is best crazy awesome villain , but Bane is best classy villain. Joker will kill you for the lulz, but Bane sounds like he will invite you out for tea before he finally snaps your neck.

Spoiler

14. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Temporarily.

Spoiler

15. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I'm a little late to this party but I just watched it a few hours ago :P
    It was a great great movie.
    I LOVE when the police man and the thugs were face to face ready to fight ( this isn't a spoiler it is shown on every trailer), that moment when there was no music no sound no anything, at that moment everyone was so quiet, I could even heard someone at the bottom eating some popcorn seriously. Everyone was at the edge of the seat... expectating. It was awesome.

As for the movie as I said, it's a great movie but for me I was expecting a little bit more from Bane.
    I would watch it again.
    Last edited by Chew; 2012-07-29 at 01:40 AM. Reason: My bad grammar...

16. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Two actor/actress related things : loved how they did Bane's voice, and Anne Hathaway is quite attractive and has an appealing posterior.

17. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I have to say, when she blew up the car pile with the motorcycle. I was a cool guy and didn't look at the explosion

18. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

/* There are scenes with them trucking in food from outside the city. That's how the special forces guys got in in the first place. */

I finally got to see it tonight. It was an excellent ending to the trilogy and really held it's own against the original and certainly surpassed the second in my opinion. There is lots of action and the obligatory explosions/sexual tension, but the real highlight for me is oh so relevant sociopolitical commentary which drives the entire story line.

In some ways, I really thought /* John Blake */ stole the show. He has such a small written part, but performs spot on. His motivation for /* potentially taking up the Batman mantel */ is brilliant. In some ways, I like it better than Bruce Wayne's.

Spoiler

19. Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Spoiler

20. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Just got back from watching this finally.

Anne Hathway as Catwoman was freaking amazing, she was the best catwoman to date and played the part really well (In the sense that she didn't play up the cat part, and played up the jewel thief part instead). My literal favourite thing in this movie was the cat goggles. those were amazing.

Kinda expected Blake to be /* Robin */ , I had a feeling ever since it was mentioned that he was an orphan.

There was a nice lack of Batman in this film. All the supporting characters were interesting, the villain was awesome and Christian Bale plays Bruce Wayne far better than he does Batman.