Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Nexon never fails to deliver.

3. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Flood it with names of well-known hackers with SSs and hope they get what's coming to them.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

>If you observe any suspicious activity, please report it here.
    >*Clicks Link*
    >Firefox can't find the server at forum2.nexon.net\.

Dammit Nexon!

EDIT: Aha! Found it
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/Communit...ing-Activities

5. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Ehm, is the link already broken? because i just tried it and says:

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Come on Nexon, I had hopes I could report hackers.

6. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

The link doesn't seem to be working if you press it in the quote part in the this thread. If you go to the actual link at the top and then click the "here" link it should work, at least it worked for me.

7. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

What exactly are these "severe hacking activities" that they're referring to? Is it just the Empress bomb killings, or something else? I might just be living under a rock these days.

8. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

I've seen a lot of no delay hacking, vaccing, etc. at popular training maps also.

9. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Yeah tried to go to Jesters when Jett came out, I honestly just thought hitting the whole map was one of their skills.

10. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

I hope they fix this soon. Phantoms cannot stral from dead people. At least we have the revive skill.

11. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Was completing my ToT quests yesterday and this Evan came into my channel and teleport-hacked the whole map =\
    Can't even catch his name

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

To make it worse, Phantom got their first FMA hack earlier today, not counting the existing Chain Lightning one.

13. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

- Full screen vac/range/nodelay hacking in all LHC maps for over a week
    - Free Market / Henesys instant kill hacks for days in a row

- Nexon puts out a notice THAT THEY JUST HAVE BECOME AWARE OF ALL THIS

NEXON :')

14. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

-Waves cane- Back in my day they didn't do announcments just emergency server checks!
    -phantom walks by- HEY GIVE ME BACK MY CANE
    -D'aw :(

15. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

I'd stop whining until the scheduled game update for today has been finished. If it does not include any fix for the hacker scumbaging, keep the tears coming.

16. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Does that mean that Phantom is the old man of maple who walks around with a cane and plays cribbage? (Cards)

17. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

I don't understand why everyone panics when Nexon doesn't say they are specifically fixing any hacks. Nexon has -always- been tight-lipped about hack fixes. They consistently stay quiet about acknowledging them even though they are aware. They put in a fix for hacks and then tell us AFTER. It's a good policy, even if you don't agree with it. By not talking about hacks before they fix them, they accomplish three things -
    1) They don't give hackers a heads-up that they are being closed down and thus they continue their activities thereby making them easier to find and ban.
    2) They allow the hackers to continue to demonstrate their hack which gives Nexon programmers more information required to fix the exploit.
    3) They don't have visible web copy that shows them admitting to a hacking problem (which is a PR move). Their admission in the notice above is strictly due to the overwhelming player response. They could not keep quiet this time. There have only been 1 or 2 other occasions where they did this.
    Naturally, I'd like to see the 'allowance' period be shortened. We all would. However, I am fine with them keeping quiet about their work on existing hacks. As long as we keep sending in tickets and proof, they will have something to work with. The players should keep very vocal about hacks, but I think Nexon should continue to keep silent about them until fixes are applied.

18. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

I hope they really do something.
    At this point I don't even go to lhc out of fear of dying from bomb hackers or on the off chance that a hacker will hijack the map when I afk..

19. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

The mapleocalypse is here... again.

20. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

L> Server Transfer please

Spoiler