Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Nobody does it like Khaini.
    Honestly I havent seen many of those types of hackers here, only a few jett FMA'rs and the obvious "kill" hack. Maybe I'm just good at avoiding them.

2. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Can't even find a Crocky channel no more in Khaini. Kind of glad the quest requires 200 ETC at the moment. It keeps people(most people at least) from taking over the other maps and doing this...

As for Aliens, the last time I was there leveling Phantom, half the channels had people doing this. One guy came into my ch and started doing that, then said something along the lines of "10m and I'll CC"... Yeah right, I'm gonna pay you 10m... go die please...
    You can somewhat still defend Aliens with a DS using Demon Cry, unless they're stubborn and aren't willing to CC(which usually seems to be the case).

3. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

If you're going to make a video of hackers to send to nexon, you might want to use your party search option next time, it displays a list of all people in the party if you hover over the "Average level" part, so you can show whoever is reading these videos/ Screenshots all the people who are benefiting from the hacking.

Not sure if nexon bans people or not who hacker leech, but I can remain hopeful that they do

4. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Thanks, I'll remember that next time! I wonder if Hime watched it... she actually responded to one of my older videos I sent so who knows!

5. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Back in the day, my cousin got banned because a hacker had vacced all his mobs into the top corner of the map and then left. So to make his map respawn, he killed all the mobs. The next day he got banned for "hacking". Back then you couldn't appeal really, so now he's a "hacker" according to Nexon. I would not be surprised if they would ban for leeching in this case as well. I can only hope though.

You could alternatively send it in a ticket right? I mean, it would be stupid not to be able to send a video or screenshot as "proof" for your claim.

6. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Missed yelling at the fma CLing I/L.

7. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

During 2x on Sunday in Gazed, there were these people leeching as a purple ball that looked a bit similar to the second job Luminous skill killed everything.

8. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

DS's Dark Metamorphosis on FMA? O_O. I have yet to see anyone doing that in Khaini... unless you mean a bunch of DSs on FMA.

@Untradeable below, most likely Twister Spin then, Tele Mastery is blue. Plenty of those guys up at LHC...

9. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Thats the BaM's FMA. I Believe it is Tornado or Teleport Mastery. I dont honestly know which but I know that it looks like a purple ball on monsters.

10. Default Re: Known Issue: Severe Hacking Activities

Noticed that... o-o' :D

I can't wait for this server check tonight!