Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Meso explosion usefulness?

Can anyone explain to me how useful can meso explosion can be? No matter in what situation im in, i find the rushesque skill to be more useful than meso explosion (I have Meso Explosion/Greed/Pickpocket all mastered).

Also damage doesn't seems to increase with more mesos (Tried it with the alien drill in masteria with like 6 50k meso bag and it did puny damage)

2. Default Re: Meso explosion usefulness?

Ever since Big Bang, mesos doesn't matter when doing damage with Meso Explosion.

Meso Explosion only becomes worth using when doing LHC or bosses.

3. Default Re: Meso explosion usefulness?

It's useful on mobs you don't kill in one/two hits (LHC/SH/bosses). Muspelheim is a terrible attacking skill for anything that it doesn't 1hko so I really don't understand where you're coming from. Meso Explosion basically doubles Shadower DPS when used with Bstep+Carnival Edge.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    venezuela

Default Re: Meso explosion usefulness?

I guess the joke is, that i kill everything in 1hit with it.

5. Default Re: Meso explosion usefulness?

It's extra DPS every now and then. You have like. hundreds of coiins at a boss monster when you attack, then you spam meso explosion and kaboom everything.

Also it is the skill that you want to max because the ony other skill you don't max as a chief bandit is the stupid square of ninjutsu laser grid (It's so stupid and forgetful that I don't even remember the name!).

6. Default Re: Meso explosion usefulness?

Dark Flare? It's silly on a Shad because Shads never get hit, but it's not awful at a boss with party members that take a lot of damage. Well, okay, maybe it is kind of awful... but hey! Extra DPS!

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Not saying its bad, just saying if i should try to use it more or just keep 1hitting stuff with that rushesque skill that i never remember the name.

8. Default Re: Meso explosion usefulness?

What lvl are you if you don't mind me asking.

Like the above people have already said, ME is good for places you don't ohko/bosses.

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

105, i have maxed Meso explosion since lvl 90 i think.

10. Default Re: Meso explosion usefulness?

I hate Shadowers using pick pocket at LHC, if an item drops behind the coins, you're forced to loot all the 1 meso coins first with 2 coins / second until you can loot the item itself.

Also ME is extremely impractical at LHC, because ME also explosed behind your char (most retarded thing Nexon ever did with ME, exploding coins BEHIND you).

And third, all the turning/blinking meso coins are extremely annoying to look at and if there are too many it creates lag (multiple shads with PP at LHC, oh god, the horror...).

The only usefull place for PP I can think of is Zakum body 1 2 and 3, the rest? None...