Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

i just noticed, hilla in the picture has a black thing covering between her legs, but in the video it's blue.

weird thing

2. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

Different shoes too. Being a woman I guess she naturally likes to accessorize.

3. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

What makes you so sure that they would have released it by now?

edit: inb4 b/c pplz wantz it.

4. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

Another question is : Why WOULDN'T they have released it by now?
    inb4 because of Jett

5. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

Because they don't want to release it right now.....? You have nothing to support your argument that it isn't coming with Azwan other than "b/c obvi they would've by now." Not to mention they've (or at least Hime) has stated that the Pirate revamp is coming in the summer anyways.

6. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

I don't exactly see you providing a useful argument. All you have is "because Hime says so". Do you know how many times Hime has lied to Maplers?
    1. She said we would get Neo Tokyo. We got Neo City.
    2. She said Evan Cash Shop Mastery Books would be available from monsters. That never happened.
    3. Twice, when hackers released meso exploits, she said there would be no need for a rollback. Both times, there were rollbacks.

There's plenty more, but none I can think of at the moment. If you're going to insult my argument, correct your own first.
    And this is going nowhere, so have a nice day.

7. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

At the time though, That may have been what she had been told by the developers, which later changed due to complications/other issues. She doesnt actually know anything more than what the developers tell her, and I wouldn't honestly expect her to be correct all of the time. Mistakes can, and will be made with regards to information. Nexon has been getting better over time, and honestly there is absolutely no reason for them to not release the Pirate revamp later on. Just because nobody knows when does not automaticlaly mean it will never happen. I know people on this forum are skeptical when something cannot be proven but you just have to give it time.

8. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

Lying means that she deliberately told the wrong thing. As Untradeable hit on, she only knows what she is told and on top of it, does she really know -that- much? Can she differentiate between Neo Tokyo and Neo City? On three, she probably was speculating that it wouldn't need a rollback, and the situation changed. She has no control on rollbacks. Point two is somewhat of a whatever anyways (in my opinion. I'll shell out 6 dollars, I can get that from surveys fairly easily anyways).

Sure she's "lied" in the past, but her word is what we have right now. Besides, what do they have to lose from not releasing the pirate revamp? A lot more than Neo Tokyo, in-game mastery books, rollbacks, and Thailand and Taiwan (neither of which add much to the game, by the way).

9. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

Like I said, this is going nowhere, so we'll just wait and see.

10. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

Okay then, cheers.

11. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

What would have made more profit in a logical stance, releasing the Pirate revamp before Jett or after?

12. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

Depends. Jett has exclusive cash shop so you're forced to buy things for her only. Pirates may bring back the most people, however they may have NX all ready to go.

13. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

I honestly don't think it would have made a difference. The pirate revamp would motivate people to come back and fund their old characters if not done already, and may motivate people to fund new pirates. For Jetts, it would just be for new ones.

14. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

or they probably won't show us the Pirate revamps until the update highlights to blow our minds, which is irrelevant since alot of us will go...

It doesn't need to be a surprise. And people would be angry about why it was released later than what it was supposed to.

15. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: SheLikesIt
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Fatal <3
    Alliance: A bunch of homos

A date would be so nice, really tired of being ignored and having people tell me to wait, you know?

16. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

btw, Honor EXP can only be gained 2pm-8pm -____-
    I mean, not an issue for people in the US. But I think think a time restraint is just annoying.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I forgot about the time restraint zzz
    Oh well, 6 hours per day isn't too bad, least while we still have access to pre-nerf Aswan.

18. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

For me, it's going to be annoying considering I work around 1pm to 9:30pm CST.

19. Default Re: So how about that unlocked Aswan site/information?

They can always remove the restraint like they did with PvP.

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Proof that it's time limited for GMS please.