1. Cash7 Does this notice mean anything?

This happened to my main account. Coincidentally, my mule on another account got hacked and had stuff looted (it wasn't a huge loss though).

Does this notice have any connection to maybe someone trying to hack my account? I checked my cash shop, purchased something, charged it, and nothing was "restricted" like it said.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

i got the exact same thing.

3. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

My friend got this too. I'm thinking it's just a glitch, since everything worked fine.

4. Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

I really wish my trade and cash shop was restricted... that way, I'll have an effective lock against hackers.

I'm praying deep inside that this is a beta-security feature Nexon is implementing to protect our accounts from hackers...

5. Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

This is nothing new. This is just an updated version of the old message. This popup means that your account had too many failed login attempts and Nexon put a verification flag on it. This message means that someone gave a good effort to hack your account. I am sure there is some crossup with it, though, if you are still able to use all the features

6. Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

Are you serious?

7. Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

yes that is exactly what that message means

8. Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

Kinda funny how I knew what exact notice it was before I even clicked the thread.

I had the notice as well a few days ago and freaked out and changed my password xP

9. Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

Brb. Freaking out while revamping all my security.

L> Fort Knox protection ;_;

EDIT: Does this notice mean they failed getting my password or they failed getting my PIC?

10. Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

I got it too. Didn't affect me though. Was able to do a trade with my friend.

11. Default Re: Does this notice mean anything?

I can't say that you are wrong, but I do find it a tad odd that me and the rest of the people got this right after the Phantom update. I have never heard of it before. I also doubt that it is an update of the old message because of how it is formulated.