Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

there are 2 Database Leaks:

1. From Big Wings

2. From Chinese Farmers

2. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

There is not a database leak from the god dam bigwigs, there was a dam exploit that allowed people to give themselves as maple maple point coupons as they wanted. Stop creating scare from something you know nothing about.

3. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

Nope i dont think there a leak on big wig ... if there is all the loyal player and godly nx spender would be hacked

and that a huge income lose and im sure nexon would do anything to keep these player at all cost
    cuz these player are their biggest income that why they get bigwig

or these player is the most active player that why they get bigwig but if they got leak it would also hurt the income of maple cuz these player keep maple active

alot my friend got bigwig and they still didnt get hack or didnt even know if there a leak

if therea a bigwig leak nexon would sent a notice message to ask everyone to change their info
    that prove there is a leak and im sure nexon would say it instead ignore get their player hacked and lose big income

also ... i think player got hacked these day is that they been future hacked...

in other word hacker already know the information on your email...

all i heard is that hacker can know your email info that prove it not nexon leak it outside leak

it probably a email leak... reason is that if nexon did got leak ... hacker would only have access to your acc only
    but not your email .. even nexon themslef dont know the info to access your email.. if you email got change or hack

it mean your email got leak not nexon

4. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

Found some similar threads on Basilmarket about this:

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2465710
    http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2465373
    http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2465716

If they were just regular "OMG I GOT HACKED" threads I'd ignore them, but the similarity of the email/MS account info getting changed is getting kind of weird.

5. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

both these case involve with email got hacked the last case just random spam

if email got hack it not nexon leak it outside leak
    in other word you could have a spyware in ur computer or a keylogger

or it could be a email leak

6. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

I won't completely rule out that is Nexon's leak. We don't know if the hacked account's email password is the same as the Nexon's account password. Well.... some people do that!
    Plus, their security questions in the email account might be the same as Nexon's one.

And I think the chance caused by an email leak is tiny.... How many leaked emails the hacker needs to go thru before finding a handful of accounts associated with the Nexon's account in such short period of time?

7. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

someone got hacked? MUST BE A DATABASE LEAK.

8. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

who are that stupid to use both email and nexon info the same thing? really ?

9. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

If it was just someone....

Theres already a list of 10.000 hacked Players posted on basil only.

But Dont Worry this Problem is on EMS and KMS aswell. Spadow sadly got Hacked too T_T. I think he posted a Thread on EF....

10. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

question is what kinda crappy email are you using ive still never been hacked

11. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

ITT: people taking hamad seriously/responding to him

Still haven't been hacked on this account. Hope it stays that way.

12. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

Never underestimate people's lack of common sense.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Nope. There's only speculation without evidence. Same speculation that comes up every single time someone gets their account cleaned or stolen. Only Nexon can know about these leaks and until they announce something, there's nothing to talk or panic about.

Cracking, keyloggers, phishing sites and other methods are nothing new. People get "hacked" everyday, mostly dumb kids and funded/lv200 maplers. I've played for almost 6 years and I've never been hacked.

14. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

I'm wondering if the people who got hacked had the two step verification on their emails registered to their accounts.
    Anyone?

15. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

When someone gets hacked its not only from a database leak. All these current hacks all deal with emails getting hacked in addition to your password being changed. When the database leaked happened hackers were logging in to the accounts without changing the password or hacking someone email.

Other factors in getting hacked (common knowledge)

1.Shared info between friends
    2.Family members (brothers sisters etc)
    3.The use of hacks/trainers
    4. Msn/aim/yahoo/ messenger

Some people are so quick to jump the gun and scream database leak.

16. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

this is out of control myy guldie got hacked today , NEXON FIX THIS ! OUT OF CONTROL

Atleast 10 Threads on basil getting hacked, no wonder why everyone is quitting. U have the Anwser Nexon

17. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

What makes you inclined to believe that nexon will ever read this post?

18. Default Re: New FM Exploit/Hack?

so far i only seem this guy trying too hard and ^^ been spamming about and leak and want us to panic ...

you know i think ur just mad that something happen to you .... so far non my bl is hack yet today or my gulidies

i want to let you know one thing.... Everyday there alway people out there who are stupid/noob/risk taker and got themself hack .... that i know

On avg there should be atleast about 10 player got hacked each day that alway << true<<

to be sure if there a leak we look back if there a huge jump of player get hack

example like one day all of suddenly like 100 player got hacked in one day << that prove there something
    fishy around that day... it also mean there a higher chance there is a leak

and that how you tell when there is a leak

it not like oh today someone got hack there a leak.... it not alway

to be sure there a leak ... there must be a mass player hacked in one day not just today 3 ppl got hack or next day someone got hack.... it should like this omg today there like 100 player + just got hacked... or 1,000 player got hacked