1. Default Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

Can you user SoK/PSoK to trade them? I have one on an inactive char which I would like to transfer, can I do it somehow or are they stuck there? (And what's the deal with the Silent Crusade revamp, it made all the equips worse :[ )

2. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

No. Characters that did not get them in the JMS version of Silent Crusade are forever cursed to never have pot'd shoulders.
    Secret

3. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

Damn it, and I had 130 coins that I saved when I played a year ago, why didn't I buy it on the correct char q_q. So what are the next best shoulders, the sharp/lucky/whatever 120 ones?

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

9th anniv KMS ones are potable.

5. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

The Tempest shoulder pads are also potential-able, I believe, and with higher base stats, too.

6. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

Oh yea, that is nice. Too bad the scrolls for the JMS scrolls can't really be replaced by Chaos Scrolls, unless you are one of those GMS dudes.

7. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

Plus, all the shoulders from kMS that can be potentialed have like, one slot, so there's not much you can do with 1~3 slots, unless you happen to be really lucky.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Isn't there going to be another silent crusade revamp thats going to return the potteable shoulders?

9. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

I like the 110s for being completely tradeable. (8 primary stat 4 atk/matk) It's only 1 atk less than the 120s and I can use them on more chars.

10. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

I regret not buying the JMS Silent Crusade pendant because I have a perma 2nd pendant slot and just a Spiegelmann pendant to put in it.

11. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

(KMS's most recent) Anniversary Shoulderpads have potential on them.

Edit: There I go again, not reading threads before responding.

12. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

I guess you and locked couldn't leave xD. At least yours wasn't as dramatic.

OT:Nope

13. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

HT necklace and MoN? o_o

HT necklace and Rising Sun Pendant?

Easiest ones to get would be the Romeo Juliet PQ/spiegelmann necklaces, but there's also the crosshunter pendants (KMS version) that could also work. MoN are next easiest to get if you can find people to run with.

14. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

I'm dirt poor and friendless so I guess I could do Deputy Star and Romeo+Juliet pendant.

15. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

I did. I had a few talks though. Locked came back due to being weak.

16. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

You can get the cross hunter pendants with your coins and scroll it with the 60% scrolls. It'll add +5 attack along with +13 ish all stats. Though I'm not sure if you can mass scroll them cause I don't know if you can get more coins than the ones you get from the original quest line. You should be able to, otherwise it's a really stupid implement...

17. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

Welcome back! Even though i don't know you.
    Last edited by ImaGuy; 2012-07-13 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Cool box down here.

18. Default Re: Splendid Silent Crusade Shoulders

You can fight 15 gated bosses per day. The bosses in the gate drop coins. You won't gain them nearly as fast your first run-through with all the quest reward coins, but you can gain 15-25 per day (or more if you are lucky).

19. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

This is what MSEA get recently.

No idea if it would come to GMS, it's not a KMS item.