Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

2. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

why wont he use spectral light? isnt that speed is faster attacking speed than all his other skill? or is it too low of %?

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

It might not have the range to hit as many targets, or because it cancels when he's KB'd. (in which case he should be using it with mikhail link skill)

4. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

yes godly luminous but....
    if you wanna be the best in cap dmg ... you gotta play
    which is better? on cap dmg? not saying which %

mercedse on all cap dmg

phantom on all cap dmg

evan on call cap dmg

luminous on call cap dmg

best is ?

mercedes > phantom > evan > luminous ? only hero class

5. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

The best is whichever you find to be the most fun. Stop obsessing over damage. Just use Kagamin's charts in the training center forums to get a general idea of what each class can do, and just pick one based on your preference.

Still, out of the hero classes, I'd say Aran. But only because he and Evan are the only two permanent Hero class additions to GMS out of all 5 heroes. It's just that Evan, unlike in every other version ever, is pay to play in GMS because they never got around to implementing droppable 50% books due to the sheer unpopularity of cash shop books. And then they just never bothered to change Evan back to how he was in every other version ever. Because pineapple you, too, Nexon.

Suffice it to say, preference matters more than damage because every class is OP with that level of funding. Or rather, classes are only OP with that level of funding, so it's basically a moot point to begin with.

6. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

if you like one particular class and its playstyle then it will be the best class for you.

7. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Guessing mercedes > phantom >luminous > evan

8. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Yup, gotta agree. Play whatever class you find is fun, don't play for power (damage). Usually you'll find yourself enjoying the game more.

Truthfully speaking, is Luminous THAT overpowered? Usually people look at damage numbers and go "oh pomegranate, this job is overpowered", "needs to be nerfed", "gonna quit my other character for this".

I still remember when people saw Phantom videos from KMS and they were obsessing over how overpowered they were. Now that it's in GMS, people are realizing Phantoms aren't THAT good? The thing with Phantom is that they are quite versatile and can adapt to situations thanks to skill stealing.

Truth: The real damage comes from Potentials. Both damage output by characters and damage to how people think of certain jobs.

9. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Aran and Evan was eventually restricted from creation a while ago.

10. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

QFT

Sadly, most people don't realize this due to how little difference equipment used to make back when Explorers were the only class and the only PQ was in Kerning. Truly, Maple Grandpas need to either get hip with the times, yo, or retire.

In GMS? Pics or I won't believe it. Mostly because I don't want to, since it would signal Nexon America's full transition into throwing worthwhile classes out with the trash every month or so. And that would be terrible. Mostly because one permanent race is gimped by being capped at 120, the other is boring and the third is gimped by not even having more than three class types due to the unnecessary removal of the resistance Warrior. So yeah, pics or it didn't happen. I'd check it myself, but Maple's become so resource intensive that running it gives my comp a BSOD. And BSODs are bad.

11. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

No, it was on KMS.

12. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Oh, yeah, KMS is horrible when it comes to gentei event based classes that just get thrown out with the trash every week or so.

But I was referring to GMS, where all the classes up to Mechanic were permanent.

Unless GMS decided adopt the full fledged bastardism of KMS by restricting permanent characters to only the three races since I last played a few months ago. Even though one race is obsolete, the second is gimped by a 120 cap and the third doesn't even have a (permanent) warrior or thief.

Because Nexon troll logic!

13. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Yea, that'd be a total peach to be reduced to Explorers, my least favorite class, Cygnus Knights, least favorite class with an even lower cap and Resistance, which is alright, but only has 3/5 available classes, one separate from their creation.