1. Default Need alternative Phantom training spots from 90 - 120

Hey there. Since I can't get into aliens, I was hoping you high level phantoms would help me out with training spots?

I figure I'll go to roids from 90 to 100, but I really do not want to go to pirates afterwards....They dont give as much exp during 2x exp as aliens do on normal.

Any suggestions, guys? About to buy a 2x card and need good spots for the 4 hours.

2. Default Re: Need alternative Phantom training spots from 90 - 120

Violent Primitive Boars

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Need alternative Phantom training spots from 90 - 120

Why not get a Bishop to give you door to the alien map? At least so i heard some phantoms are entering. Maybe family teleport works too?

4. Default Re: Need alternative Phantom training spots from 90 - 120

Should still apply, but on my Jett I did Captains until 104 and then went to Dual Ghost Pirates until 110.
    Crockys from 110 to 120 obviously.

5. Default Re: Need alternative Phantom training spots from 90 - 120

Finally got to 120 today on my Phantom without LHC! :)

What I did was:
    - Magatia PQ and then when you're at Neoroids (or something) grind till the time is up
    - Pirate PQ grind till you have 30 seconds on the last map then kill the boss
    - Aliens map 5 (map 6 = ks festival) is surprisingly same exp as map 6
    - Magatia lab 202 (the one with only 1 floor) and then rush left, rush right, repeat)
    - Himes, but Magatia has better spawn
    - Pirates, but most maps are filled with vaccers, especially map 3

But Aliens = fasest other the LHC (although only 20% of it's speed), but yeah, LHC is not possible due to those ****ers...

6. Default Re: Need alternative Phantom training spots from 90 - 120

Hidden Street - Cpt Kuru 90-110 then PQ and LHC till 120

7. Default Re: Need alternative Phantom training spots from 90 - 120

I usually do Roids/C-s till around 90, then head over to homunculi/mu lung pirates till I reach their level. However, Nexon America was nice enough to give us Aliens that give 3k exp each regardless of what level you kill them at. They also die really really fast and don't hit too hard, so I started traingn there at 90 as soon as I could do the NLC quest. Still there at level 100+ and I can still make 2-2.5 levels an hour depending on how many 6's I roll on the dice (on a Jett, but Phantom should have perma HS anyway, so you should definitely manage to get 2 levels an hour no problem, if not, more). I prefer solo training, so I could potentially stay here until 12x where I'll probably go off to werewolves or something. But I do advocate using the PQs and abusing their increased exp mobs. Leveled from 115-120 in magatia PQ in a couple hours on my cannoneer, so it's pretty good.

8. Default Re: Need alternative Phantom training spots from 90 - 120

I do this on every character I ever hit 120 with. :P

Generally

1st job - Mixed Stone Golems, or Blue/Zombie Mushmom training

2nd job
    30-43 - Straight to CDs or Bunny Mannequins
    43-62 - Toy Room
    62-75 - Iron Mutae

3rd job
    75-90 - Lab C-2
    90-104 - Pirates
    104-110 - DGP

I've run this at least 5-6 times and it works fine during 2x exp events (which is generally when new classes come out anyway), takes about 7-8 hours (tops) to 120, less with constant HS. Aliens were good because they meant that Pirates and C-2 spots tend to be more or less empty (though I'm in Bellocan so it could just be the server..)