Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

So far I've purchased:
    1) Legend of Grimrock - Highly recommended if the genre is right for you. This game is absolutely amazing.
    2) Bethesda's new Collection, mostly for Skyrim because I hadn't officially owned it yet, but it also has Fallout New Vegas, Brink, and Hunted: The Demon's Forge. Unsure when I'll play the other three, but if I do before the sale is over I'll mention how I felt about them
    3) Fortune Summoners - Played the demo for this way back, it's pretty fun, but EXTREMELY hard.
    4) Ys Origin and Oath of Felghana - Heard both were great, but I haven't played either yet.
    5) Binding of Isaac's DLC - Great DLC, adds a lot of content to the game.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

I've bought From Dust and Alice: Madness Returns so far.

Alice is a very stylish game, i'm enjoying it a lot. haven't played a game like this in years.

3. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

How are the bugs? When it was originally released it was buggy, which is why I never bought it.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Only encountered one bug so far, where the vorpal blade (melee weapon) would disappear and you couldn't use it. When it happened i thought it was a challenge or something, like "Clear this zone without the Vorpal Blade". It was easy enough to do with the ranged weapon and explosives though.
    The bug doesn't seem to happen now that i have the second melee weapon and i can switch between them.

Other than that and a little bit of lag rarely, it plays really well.

5. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

Interesting, thanks. I think I'll wait to see if it goes on bigger sale, but get it by the end of the sale. I have a few games on that list now.

6. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

I didn't notice Tropico 4 was on sale, I've been a fan of that series since the beginning. (There goes 7.50.)
    Bought LoD2 just to try it out a bit. (There goes 5 bucks...)
    And Sonic Generations. (And that's ten bucks...)
    ...I swear, when I was originally just going to gamestop for NX and Steam cards, I just bought all Steam Cards...why must this sale be good?

7. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

Alice: Madness Returns is a pineappleing great game. I rented it about a month ago on Gamefly and I couldn't put it down until it was finished. The whole thing that disappointed me was the lack of boss fights, but that's a very minimal complaint.

I just saw that Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition was a flash sale for 60% off, just picked it up. Glad I waited to see if it would get a higher discount instead of buying it straight away at 40% off. I'll probably pick up Dead Island before the day ends, too. I had the game on PS3, but I regrettably traded it in, despite loving the game a lot.

Now just to wait for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition to get a higher discount and I'll be snatching that up too.

8. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

Yeah, I agree. There were a lot of complaints when it first released, mostly because it was buggy, but there were a lot that just hated the game for no reason. I played a small amount of it on a friend's computer and loved it outside of those bugs, just wanted to wait for those to get fixed before I purchased it myself.

9. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

Here's an example of Ys: Oath of Felghana.

And it's from a really old cast that I did.

10. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

@iamflip; Thanks for the videos. I'll definitely try it out later this week, probably a day after work and just spend the whole night playing.

11. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

Batman Arkham City + all DLC + Arkham Asylum GOTY + Gotham City Imposters w/ all add-ons = $24.99

BEST FLASH SALE, they basically paid me two dollars to get Gotham City Imposters.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

ooooooooh. I might actually pick up AC and AA. I heard the PC controls for those games is godlike.

13. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

It's a shame they're bundled with all the Arkham Imposters crap, i'm not really interested in that game but since the difference between just buying the AA/AC stuff + DLC is only around 50p....

God, I hate steam sales, I decided didn't want to buy any more games this month, why do you always have to do this to me valve ;-;.

Edit: Hahaha, The Carpe Fulgur package. Who let Recettear price this thing?

Package price: £16.23
    Individual price: £16.22

Capitalism Ho!

14. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

So far I've only bought Binding of Isaac and YS Origins. Binding of Isaac seems like a very fun time killer, it looks very re-playable too. YS Origins left me astonished, I didn't expect it to be so good, the gameplay, the controls, the mechanics, everything about this game is enjoyable and the challenge factor is very balanced.

15. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

That's not too bad. During either the last Summer Sale or the Holiday Sale last year there were bundles that were actually MORE than the Individual price. By a few dollars too. It was only two or three, but it didn't take people long to spot them.

16. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

Considered Magicka as my single purchase of this event; but then I read reviews calling the single player more frustrating than enjoyable, and I doubt it has much of a player base for multiplayer anymore.

Holding out for Torchlight 1 at the moment, with a number of backups. Also, voting seems a bit bugged for me at the moment and isn't saving my results.

17. Default Re: STEAM SUMMER SALE

I've bought Binding of Isaac and Hitman: Blood Money so far. Eagerly waiting for Arma II to be a daily deal.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Trine franchise is 75% off. You can pick up both for $5.