Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

I suppose it is a bit of a problem when it concerns sets like this. I was speaking of the system more in general though.

Hot tip: If it is about Phantom or Jett outfits, Magic Anvil can easily give permanet versions of them when Nexon releases it.

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

They could compromise a bit too though. They could allow cash trading on everything and return permanent items to the cash shop. While keeping the boxes in there with rarer/more exotic nx gear.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

or put the items inside the box for a bigger price outside, there's people who hate randomized chances. like me.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

Mouth opens. Mouth closes. You are a genius, I seriously never thought about that, but you're right. We may not get the nifty NX effect and floating, but who cares about that.

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

@Bladester4hire;
    Oh I am sorry I missed that the Phantom CS outfit is suppose to have a sparkly effect, but when it comes to Jett it very much applies. Your rudeness is certainly not called for though.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

here we go again...

can you even anvil NX?

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

The surprise box is actually a great system because it allows people to get cheap NX and permanent versions of NX are actually cheaper in mesos than in NX.

However, it's a great system done very poorly... a couple gripes I have that make me condemn this system to hell:

1) Permanent NX from the Mystic Boxes are simply impossible/not an option. I wanted a Light Blue Chiffron overall but I didn't realize people were paying 100k NX for one.
    2) The temporary NX never changes. We keep seeing the same temporary NX clothes coming out even after their updates. Also, you can never get permanent versions of non-exclusive Surprise Box NX which also kills the variety.
    3) Once a sale ends for a particular list, you'll never ever see them again. I wouldn't have a problem with this if you could at least buy them in cash shop after this list ends but as it is now, if you don't get a permanent version of the current surprise box list, you'll never ever have it again.
    4) (Which is actually 1 + 3) Once the surprise box list updates, Mystic Box NX is also gone forever. It's a double slap in the face: impossible perma NX at a very limited time frame.

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

Don't think that's Sushi. So I think the accusation was uncalled for too. Judging from his registration date (Jan 2012) I don't think that's him.

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

Wha-what? I wasn't mocking you or anything, I had honestly forgotten about the anvil. I would buy the NX set for the appearance, but since the anvil can replicate the appearance onto another piece of equipment, it means I save money and get what I want (looking like a boss). I wasn't trying to make fun of you or anything.

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

I want to give nexon money but I'm never gonna buy a cash-shop-surprise, because, huge surprise, I don't like paying for a chance to get what I want. (at least with cubes you work your way up the tier, with this you could get crap crap and more crap)

And it's not like I can sell NX credit.

I just live with the fact that Nexon no longer wants my business in terms of CS clothes, and let the cash whores get on with it.

I'm not even gonna buy the perm stuff that shows up in FM, cause I have no way to test what it looks like on my character first. I really feel like they shot themself in the foot on this one.

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

Anyone else's pet commands not working?

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

Nope. But the Jett outfit in the boxes is the same one you start out with. I do realize the Phantom CS outfit could be different from the starter overal and boots though.

Yea, my Mors demon pet is not responding to anything.

13. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 to 7/17

As far as I remember, it's just the event hat, the beginner overall and shoes, except red.