Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

almost an entire branch of my family is dead. I stopped counting funerals a very long time ago, I know I'd been to over 30 of them before I was 10 years old, though. There are so many genetic defects in my DNA I'll be lucky if I make it to half of the normal human lifespan. That entire side of my family had prevalent heart disease issues, abnormally high rate of cancer formation, diabetes, prevalent issues minor to major with almost all of the organs in the body whether they were useful ones or not...the only thing useful I got from them was their teeth, so hey, at least I'll die at 40 knowing my teeth will look amazing at the funeral.

My grandmother's sister is blind, deaf, wheelchair bound, has diabetes, and can barely speak. She's about the healthiest one of them left, by the way. I'd thank you not to make assumptions.

friendly reminder that maybe you should try to find somewhere to start, since that does technically constitute inflammatory spam.

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

I'd rather not fully get into anything, I don't have time to have a circlejerk with you. I will say that its people that think like you that put America into debt it is today.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

A firm grasp of economics and effortless articulation, how could I possibly compete.

In seriousness though, it's like people completely blindfold themselves to all of the facts and create entirely new ones to use at their leisure. How on earth can you convolute things so heavily as to make the free market look like the issue when it's the main perk of the country? Unless you believe I am a Republican, which I certainly am not. Bush had a hand in this debt because he did not immediately fix all of the damage done to the housing market before the bubble broke; things rolled downhill from there, caused Obama's vague "change" message to gain wild popularity, and here we are. Republicans and Democrats are both to blame for the events leading up to Obama's election, then he singlehandedly took up the reins on this carriage to destruction we are currently in.

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

My favorite part about American politics is how much the people ask of the government, and then the few options they give the government to actually execute the wants.

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

I'm sorry but this is so goddamn retarded. Look at the caninidates, you really think the change is up to the president? Your entire suggested hiearchy is completely off bounds. The government intention isn't to control you, they try to regulate things so sh`it is fair. A free market doesn't define fair, in fact it can f`uck things up. Healthcare reform was necessary, and to be honest, I went to the doctor and had to pay around $80 because insurance is a d`ick lick. Guess what? After the reform I got $75 back because that's what was going straight into their pocket. That's the free market.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

But we need that goddamm oil@@@@@@@.

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Just popping in to say this thread is getting out of control. Further proof that there is no civility in American politics. >_>

8. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

-Romney is a terrible candidate, but I believe we will sink more slowly with him than if Obama gets the re-election.
    -Until I see a single reason to suggest otherwise, I will continue to believe this; I realize that anything can be construed to look however a person wants it, but I'm trying to use as many comparisons as possible to avoid that. It's not really even the government, it's the upper upper class. The only difference between free market and government subsidized is that the general public gets a MINISCULE amount more control over things. Either way, we are screwed, there is no winning situation unless you have 9 digits or more to your name. Earlier I said I prefer to be in control of myself; to clarify, I mean basic functionality, I already realize that absolutely everything I consume is controlled; I'm not happy with it, but it's the way of the world. I want to at least have control over that controlled subset, is basically what I'm saying; a good example of the OPPOSITE is Bloomberg's terrible 16 ounce soft drink law. It's not only offensive, it's completely worthless legislation, it says right in the thing that you can bypass it by just ordering more smaller drinks. pineapple you old man, if a person wants a 9000 ounce death slurp, they should be able to have it.
    -Reform is needed. I don't disagree with that. Tax code reform, healthcare reform, hell, most everything has become outdated and needs a reform. The method of execution is even more important than the mere existence, however.

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Sorry Flonne, I don't even have the patience to begin to debunk that

10. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

protip : there are no "free markets" that exist in any country with a government

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

lol.

anyway, as i was saying, the US is spending too much in the military than fixing the mess it is in right now. so you guys would rather pay taxes to let your government kill people not even in your country or save your fellow citizens ?

12. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Not gonna argue with that, either.