Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

Hmm. Apparently choosing to go the the Ludibrium Station onboard the Lumiere sends you to Six Path Crossway.

Edit: Well, it seems even choosing the Orbis station does the same thing.

Their fix must have done something, it worked fine yesterday.

2. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

They had cash shop "VIP Horntail Tickets" in the extractions where the description said something like "can HT as many times as you want".

You probably still need Manon's Cry.

I wonder how much money Nexon could get if they sold Manon Cry in cash shop for a high price lol. Buy it in packs of 10 and you get 1 cry free .

3. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

It's worse than that; Even just going on the Lumiere and leaving it without traveling will send you to Six Path Crossway.

First Carte Blanc and Carte Noir don't work, and now the Lumiere is broken? Nexon must dislike Phantom.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

And that's not counting all the other glitches Phantom currently has / used to have.

5. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

Is anyone else having the DC issue about 2 minutes after log in? The game disconnects back to the login screen or desktop and says something like "Server is not available". There is a thread on Nexon's forum about it but they have ignored it so far.

6. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

Every day until about 8am Nexon Time when it then seems to stop.

7. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

But they nerfed the drops. There's almost no point anymore once you get the card.

8. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

While the coupons appeared in the data when the bosses became instanced, kMS just recently received them in game, or at least in Tespia, in Tempest.

9. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

The Jetts jump didn't work with an xbox controller until one of the mini-patches before phantom came out.

10. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

Nothing about the constant crashing every minute or so after loging in from between 12am-8am ever day...

Didnt get mine yet on the one account I've been able to log in to so far, will try later when the constant dc'ing subsides.

11. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

ALL the Lumiere transport is bugged... Nexon Should know this

12. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

Anyone else still not get their Character Slot Expansion Coupon on Bera?

13. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

I'm in Khaini but I never got a coupon.

14. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

Nobody has gotten anything yet.

And judging from their post: inb4 hot time slot event where many will go without what they should've had in the first place.

15. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

I got a character slot. You had to get it on the morning phantom was released.

16. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

Give me Maple Points or something that will make me happy since there will be plenty more coupons to come.

That’s not the issue. Everyone got a coupon. If you were in Khaini or Bera and used it you didn’t get the slot.

17. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

I was away that day, so how did I get mine? I didn't get to play until a day later.

18. Default Re: Bug Extermination Report - July 12, 2012

I'm talking about the one we were supposed to get as compensation for the one we did get but didnt work due to Bera and Khiani having a channel down which stopped the coupon from working for some reason.