Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

@Devil; They will never rollback because of hackers leveling up and/or farming mesos, nor have they ever done so. They only do it if there is a meso exploit severe enough. This is not one.

2. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

There's rollbacks in GMS? I can't remember the last time I heard about one.

They didn't do it for masses of hacked/duped items.
    They didn't do it for the Cassandra leveling glitch.

I honestly can't remember the last time they rollbacked...but I also don't play GMS so I might have missed something.

3. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

And some wonder why Khaini didn't get a world alliance..

But ah, this must suck. Monster park is kinda lame since renegades.. PQs are nice but 10 a day.. I feel you.

4. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

It isn't much different from Windia though.
    It's the same here.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

Perhaps Nexon is trying to make all hackers move to Khaini because nothing much gets done about hacking there, but you could argue the same for other worlds. The whole concept of what a GM is seems like a placebo to make you think things get fixed when they don't. There's no more excuses for Nexon to make, the game needs to be patrolled in the high volume areas like LHC especially.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

those days where hackers would do so in the deepest bowels of the ant tunnel... sigh...

7. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

Nothing is done about hacking in any server. It is all just unfortunate circumstances that the degenerates assemble in Khaini. As you say, only real GM presence could ease the situation.
    If it was not so generally accepted among the players they would still be doing what ShinkuDragon mentioned in the above post though.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

At least we got 58 and a half new classes coming in the next year, so this will surely ease the pain.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

To patrol the high volume areas, they have to know what those areas are.
    Judging by the fact that Hime had to have the map name given to her, because the names "LHC" and "crockies" that people were screaming mean nothing to them...
    (inb4 GMs can't tele to LHC either, and don't know how to walk)

10. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

Couldn't agree more. I'll admit, NexonNA has improved greatly since the start of this year. Yet this is something they seem to be avoiding.. With how open hackers are nowadays wouldn't be hard to ban most of them..

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

Only need to ban enough of them to make script-kiddies stop buying that stuff.
    Since Nexon seems anxious to hurt the hack-creators in the pocketbook, I don't understand why they're so reluctant to eliminate their clientele.

12. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

If you get rid of the source then all it takes is one patch to get rid of all the current hacks. Since the hacks wont get an upgrade again the script-kiddies will simply leave the game on their own or start playing it as it was meant to be played. Even though we'll be waiting a while for law suits.

13. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

What sort of law suit could they possibly present lol, Nexon could legally ban you simply because a GM was drunk and went on a ban spree. I'd say bring on the frivilous lawsuits, maybe it would lead to something substantive.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

He means we should wait for the lawsuits Nexon is bringing against hacker sites and hack sellers, to shut them all down and leave the scriptkiddies with nothing to buy.

I say that would take too long and a new source will soon pop up anyway. Where there's a demand, there are those who will supply.
    Better to cut off the demand by letting the kids know that if you use hacks you will lose your Maple account, and fast.

15. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

The easiest solution is just to freaking ban them. I don't understand how it's such a hard concept for Nexon. They don't hide in any MS anymore. They don't even hide in KMS. In my short time on KMS, I saw plenty of hackers and botters a map outside of towns. Nexon simply has no GM staff at all, in any version. They don't even need the GMs to speak English, leave that up to the Customer Service people that get spammed messages when people start to get banned, it's insane. They could have one dude do this pomegranate for every server, because they are always in the same spots. LHC, Krus, etc, it doesn't matter. They aren't hidden. The fact that these people still exist is insane. It's absolutely mind boggling.

Nexon doesn't even need to explain anything to these people when they ban them. The TOS states that they can end their service to you for any reason they deem worthy.

16. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

Same in Windia

17. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

khaini, pineapple yeah!

18. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Doesn't change the fact that hackers are taking influence over high-end maps and ruining other people's gameplay. Avoiding it shouldn't be the answer, but making them go away.
    It sucks that that thread was made 7 days ago.

19. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

I dobut anyone will be willing to make hacks for maple anymore if nexon can successful sue some of these sites. If they don't go after the supply the demand will simply become too great I think the people using the hacks outnumber the gms and besides if you get ur account banned no big deal just make a new one and be back in the same spot you were in a few hours.

20. Default Re: Khaini LHC - Fully taken over by hackers

Overflow Nexon with tickets, as in everyone affected with it or not. Which you should at some point because all servers have them.