Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

I guess... someone came.

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

They might have caught him by surprise with it I doubt he woulda have thought they would be capable of something like that. Once he realized it he did the whole "I Shall return" thing but here a going away present.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

a few things i gotta correct from what i read some post:

sealing the black mage wasn't the "last plan", according to phantom the last plan was to actually time travel to the past, which is what the seal stones do (what a weird name for them huh)

the heroes were sealed for longer than 100 years according to mercedes, which also makes sense because 100 years is waaay too little time for people to forget the heroes, does make some questions arise though.

if i had to guess, the last two heroes, phantom and aran didn't really fight the black mage, but were the ones that thrashed the generals while the other 3 passed, remember akyrum was just outside of the black mage room in the demon slayer intro, before the black mage allowed DS to come in and fight him. phantom was also probably the one that beat orca/lotus to a pulp

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Phantom's storyline says that the Black mage event happened 300 years ago if that's anything to go by....

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Maple World could give less of a pineapple about the heroes, they only bothered to bring him back because the Black Mage was coming back.
    Or, more likely, the seal backfired and trapped the heroes as well. Therefore, then the Black Wings started to break the seals the Heroes were able to break free entirely while the Black Mage's influence seeps out gradually.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

I may be the only one, but I found it hilarious how Luminous just wakes up 300 years later in the middle of nowhere.

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

I admit I have not really been keeping myself up to date concerning Luminous, but why would that be so hilarious when the rest of the heroes, as well as Demon Slayer, did the same thing?

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Aran is the best Legend Class for me, the most unique.

Hoping for a dam Potential System Nerf! This System is out of control everyone is hitting dmg cap .....

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

I can't really explain it, but basically the other heroes had people around them when they woke up, but Luminous has nothing. There's something about it that's funny to me, but I can't put it into words.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Bad Luck Lumi?

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

None of them were even there. Remember arkyrium called a meeting to go over areas they were going to attack and someone ask where the other generals are and he says there out fighting or something. demonslayer finds out the mage ordered his family killed he leaves they must finish the meeting and the other generals go back to their post so von leon goes back to el nath, luca goes wherever he/she went and arkyurim is the one who stays behind demon slayer comes back has a fight with him and arkyurim leaves and goes somewhere. So that leaves no generals there when the heroes break in.

The plan was to kill the mage so they must have tried to make sure at least some of the generals wouldn't be there. It just so happened that the demon slayer defected and got rid of arkuim.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

we need a full 1hr 30minute maple anime movie of what happened in the past.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Spoiler

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

So basically... Luminous is a Horcrux? Why else would the Black Mage give him some of his power? The re-emergence of Luminous probably means that the Black Mage now has a physical link to Maple World.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

i guess pahntom killed lotus.(orca's sis rgiht?)

16. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I remember that in the DS story line that Ark actually did confront the heroes according to mas..whoever the DS loyal companion is named.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Mastema?

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

And we still don't know how Speigelmann figures into all of this.

Surely, they didn't drop those hints for nothing. Creating Zakum, palling around with Horntail and Von Leon.

Hell, that picture with Von Leon is the only time we've seen Von Leon happy! Guy's gone crazy with the whole wife getting killed thing, but he smiles for a picture with Speigelmann?!

19. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

inb4spiegelmann is the maple equivalent of buu's reincarnation, and if he and the dark mage met they'll merge and the black mage will regain all it's power again.

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Well I guess since Orca and Su were the ones behind Aria's death, Phantom was probably responsible for tearing Su a new one and forcing Orca to retreat.